Chapter 15 - Mall

Chapter 15:

The mall was crowded so we walked in pairs of two, Elena with my mom while Harry and I stalked behind, Harry’s hand coming in contact with my back multiple times while we turned corners and bumped into people. Probably just to help guide me through the swarm of bodies. Almost every girl we passed seemed to gawk at Harry. It pissed me off. I don’t know why, but I found myself giving every single one a death glare as they passed.

Lightly bumping my arm with his elbow Harry whispers in my ear, “Jealous?” His hot breath leaving me with goosebumps.

“Of course not.” I lie. “I just think they should at least try to keep their dicks in their pants.”

He laughs throwing his head back. “You’re something else Amelia Manson.”

We make our way into a store with my mother and sister. I stick close to Harry.

“Um speaking of that Harry.” I start.

“Speaking of what? Your name?” He raises an eyebrow turning to face me.

“Uh yeah.” My mouth becomes dry. “How do you even know it?”

He sighs deeply and turns his whole body towards me now. “I asked your neighbor. Mrs… uh, Mrs-”

“Mrs. Harman?” I ask.

“Yeah that’s it”

“Why?”

“I just wanted to know.” He says turning back to the close rack avoiding eye contact. He is hiding something from me, but I’m going to let it slide. I don’t want to bombard him with questions and make him angry. “Let’s go find your mother and sister.” He says before forcefully grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the clothing section.

When we get out he takes his hand that was holding mine and places it on my back guiding me through the aisles to find Elena and my mom.

“I think we are almost finished up for the day so as soon as we are done we can all go and get lunch.” I tell Harry still making our way through the aisles, but I don’t think he’s paying attention looking off in another direction. I peek over to get a glimpse of what he could possibly be staring at and when I discover it, I am not at all shocked. Course its lingerie. I could only imagine what he is thinking while looking at that. “Harry are you listening?”

“You know how good you would look in this shit?” He smirks still looking at all the lace hanging on the racks, not pointing out any particular item.

I just roll my eyes looking away. I’m not even going to acknowledge that he said that. I just keep walking.

“Oh there you two love birds are!” Elena giggles in my ear low enough for just me to hear.

“Alright, alright let’s go eat.” I say feeling Harry’s hand on my back moving its way up to the back of my shoulder. I smile at him then face back to my sister and notice the big smile plastered on her face as well. I begin to blush. “So food yeah?” I choke out a little embarrassed.