Epilogue

Epilogue:

I was so nervous. I felt as if at any moment I would topple over unconscious. The only thing that kept me semi-together was Lucas. I had a death grip on his right arm as he tried to calm me down by rubbing the pad of his thumb across the top of my hand. But he was doing a poor job. I tried to focus on anything besides my nerves as I looked to the crowd who, unfortunately, were looking right back at me. Then I saw my mom. Course she was in tears, when wasn’t she? My glance to my mom guided me up to the stage where I found Elena. She looked so pretty and I smiled to myself, mentally giving myself a high-five for picking out such a gorgeous dress. Eleanor stood beside Elena in a different dress but beautiful all the same. Perrie stood by Eleanor, and so on. When my eyes crossed the stage I found Louis, Zayn, and the other boys looking very clean cut in their suits.

After looking to almost everyone I was missing someone, the person I wanted to look at the least, and yet the person I wanted to look at the most. My body got the best of me when I found myself looking at him. He looked so perfect standing there with a warming smile on his face. As I got closer I could start to see the nerves in his eyes and I knew he could see mine too, yet we both smiled. It felt like Lucas was trading me off to him and he took my hand and Lucas let go. Harry guided me up to the minister and once we got there all the nerves and the dizziness I felt before washed away. At that moment nobody was around us it was just Harry and I. And everything was okay.

Well, that’s it. Hours is officially over. Did you enjoy it?

I just want to say thank you so much for reading. I enjoyed writing this but it had to come to an end so new stories could begin!

This isn’t my only book hopefully you all know that by now. Please check out my other stories on my account.

And if you want an author’s tip, I recommend you check out Senseless and Animals first! I must admit those are my two favorites!

Thank you again.

Love you all!