Annoyance.

( 𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐦𝐞 )

𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

I was sitting on the steps outside thinking, off course it had to be interrupted by anti stumbling up the gravel path drunk as always. "You need some help, Anti" I ask, slightly worried for him. "No. S'fine..." He responds dully and walks past me, going inside. I get up and follow him, seeing him stumbling down the hall, "are you sure about that?". "Just fuck off and leave me alone.." He snaps. I'm not really offended, hes said worse to me before. "Ok.." I respond as I walk into the kitchen and start making dinner. He stumbles upstairs and shortly afterward I hear the door close.

After I finish making dinner I yell upstairs, "ANTI! YOUR DINNERS READY!". He doesn't respond, normally he would walk down or at least tell me to bring it up. I walk upstairs, knocking on his door, "Anti, get off your lazy ass and get your food". I hear snoring, of course he fell asleep. I walk into his room to see him asleep at his chair, his arms crossed and his head flopped over to one side. "heh, adorable" I think, crossing my arms. I shake my head and think, "no, hes straight, you know this". He snores, I cant deny, he snores like a bear but hes still cute. I walk over to him and pick him up, walking him over and laying him down in his bed. I sigh, "g'night Anti, I turn off the light and walking out, shutting the door behind me.

𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

I wake up the next morning in my bed, shielding the sunlight from my eyes with my hand as I sit up. I scratch my stubble and get up. As I yawn I walk to the bathroom and rub my head from the hangover from last night. I hear the shower on so I sit against the wall and go on my phone, waiting for Dark to get out of the shower. About 5 minutes later Dark walks out of the shower wearing only pants. And I'm not gonna lie, he looks good shirtless. He sees me and jumps slightly, "Jesus Anti, how long have you been sitting there!" He practically yells. "First off, dont yell, I'm right here, and second, about 5 minutes." I respond, standing up. Dark rolls his eyes, "look, wudoyah want.." "Just get outta my way.." I walk past him and go into the bathroom, rummaging through the pill cabinet. Dark growls and walks off.

Later, I'm in my room listening to music and Dark walks in, looking pissed. "anti! turn it down" He growls. I roll my eyes, dark having inhuman hearing gets really annoying after a while. "Fine.", I turn it down and look at him, "happy?". "I better not hear your loud music again today." He responds and walks out. About a hour later I get a idea and get red food dye, walk to the bathroom, and put it all over dark's towel, so the next time he uses it he'll get dyed red. I know I'll probably regret it later, but fuck it. Hes a asshole most times..although, i'll never say this to him but I gotta admit, hes smokin hot.