Patience

Dark's POV

I knocked on Antis door to get his dirty clothes, because his room reeks. No answer. I knock a little harder this time and grumble, "Anti.. open the fucking door I need to clean your room.." Anti opens the door, looking like a hungover monster. "wh-what.." He says in a groggy voice. I sigh and respond in a soft voice, "nevermind, go back to sleep.." He turns around and starts stumbling over to his bed, by instinct I walk over and help him over to the bed. Anti suddenly grabs my arm and falls, sending us both tumbling onto the bed. I blush slightly, realizing that not only am I laying in bed with him, but hes passed out. I can't get up in fear of waking him up so, I end up wrapping my arms around his waist and putting a leg over him and falling asleep.

Anti's POV

I wake up and groan, thinking what time it was. Though my thoughts are interupted when I notice a warmth around me, mostly on my back, I look down and see a pair of strong arms holding me. I realize that Dark is spooning me. Despite the fact that I should have been mad at Dark, instead I find my self scooting back till my back is flush with him chest. In a response to that he holding me tighter and rests his head on my shoulder. I smile slightly and fall back asleep in his embrace. The next time I wake my room is clean and Darks gone. I sigh and get out of bed, waking downstairs. Should I tell him? Does he like me? Will he reject me?

Sry this is gonna be a short chapter