Loathing.

𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

ANTI!!!! I yell, storming into antis room, my arms dyed a now fading pink. I hear him snickering, that little bitch. I burst into his room and grab his hoodie in my fist, lifting him off the ground and bringing him up to my face. I growl, "𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵." Antis grabs my wrist to support himself so he doesn't suffocate to death and sneers, taunting me to hurt him. "D𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘧𝘧, 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘢𝘸𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵. 𝘏𝘢𝘷𝘦. 𝘐. 𝘔𝘢𝘥𝘦. 𝘔𝘺. 𝘚𝘦𝘭𝘧. 𝘊𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳." I say, practically fuming with rage, if it was anyone else I would strangle them.. though I cant really bring myself to hurt Anti. He nods vigorously and I drop him on the ground. Anti coughs and rubs his neck. I cross my arms and walk out thinking, "I need to teach him a lesson some day." 

𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

I rub my neck after having almost been suffocated. "jackass.." I grumble. I stand up and think, "if its a war you want, its a war your gonna get.." I grin like a madman and go into the bathroom, getting some shaving cream and taking it back to my room. Now all I had to do was wait, in the meantime I'm gonna make some dinner, well make some cereal since I cant cook shit. I kick off my shoes and walk downstairs, sliding into the kitchen and opening the cabinet. I make myself some cereal and hop up on the counter, eating spoonful after spoonful. Dark walks in and lets out a annoyed sigh. "Can you move, I gotta make myself some dinner." He hissed, putting emphasis on myself. I smirk and put the bowl next to me, leaning forward slightly in a taunting way, "What will you give me if I move?". He growls, "Anti. I don't have time for this!". Raising a eyebrow but still keeping that wicked grin plastered on my face, I say, "oh yeah? mind telling me why you don't have time?" He lets out a low growl in response, pissed as all hell, exactly what I want. "If you don't move your ass I'm gonna make you move". I chuckle and respond in a smooth tone, "I'd like to see you try~" And with that he storms over, his eyes filled with a fire burning brighter then hell itself. He raises his fist and even though I might look like a coward doing this, I teleport away in a poof of smoke.

𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

I growl and slam my fist against the counter, I hate the fact that he plays with my emotions, I hate that I love this bastard.. hes.. hes just so fucking cute, so much so at times that it makes me want to vomit. I refuse to believe that I love him, even though my heart says otherwise. After making dinner I walk upstairs and get ready for bed. I change into my boxers and a t-shirt, because unlike anti who sleeps in only boxers, I have decency. I climb in bed, and lay on my side....oh, how I wish I had someone to hold, no, I want to hold Anti, although I know he only sees me as a friend or enemy. I sigh against the pillow and turn off the light, falling asleep. But the thought of anti follows me to my dreams, his dark green hair I want to put my hand through, his slim but muscular frame, his hips, and his jawline that's just begging to be bit along. I've loved him for years, god, what I would give just to kiss him and claim every bit of him as mine. I know though that anti probably has no interest in me like that..