Raziel College

Clarys POV

They walked through the portal and ended up in grand foyer of Raz. It was so beautiful, Clary had to fight the urge to stop and sit and draw, she would have to come back later when no one is around.

"Easy clary, the beautifulness isn't going anywhere" bass said and chuckled

"It's like you can read my mind" clary said

Just at that moment a girl came over to us and she asked us for our names and she gave us a map and took our pictures for our id's. She called over a really pretty girl to show us to our rooms, I think the girls name was Aline.

She dropped me off first, so bass could help with my bags. We had to climb two flight of steps and I had to carry my art supply bag and one suitcase, that had to be the one with my clothes because it was heavy. Bass and her were walking ahead of me without any struggle...i figured it was karma for wearing these heals and bringing so much clothes. I was about to be done with the first flight off steps and I felt triumphant that I made it and with 7 inch heals. I thought to soon, because when I got to last step my suitcase got stuck, so stupidly I pulled it, harder then I should have and I went flying backwards "great, I'm going to make a fool out of my self the first day" I thought to myself.

"Woah woah, easy now tiger" someone said while grabbing her so she wouldn't fall.

His arms felt strong and her senses tingled where he held her. Shocked she looked up and saw the boy who just saved her and he had golden hair and gold eyes and god he was hot, she couldn't dare look at his body or she would loose it.

"You okay?" he asked

Clary shaked her head and came back to reality and said "yeah sorry, my bag got stuck"

She looked away trying to avoid his eyes because she could feel them looking her up and down.

She looked back at him and he was grinning and said "I'm Jace, you are?"

She went to answer but was interrupted by Aline and bass who yelled "clary"

They came down next to her and bass eyed jace and asked clary if she was okay just as, Aline walked over and grabbed jace and said hey.

The way she grabbed him and the way she talked to him made clary very hot.

She shook off all the feeling and tried to not look at Jace and said "yea I'm fine, my bag was stuck, but it's not now, so let's go."

"Here I'll carry it" jace said

I was going to refuse but bass beat me to the punch and said " thanks man, this one packed her whole room away, expecting me to be able to carry it all"

They both laughed and clary was still too mad to intervene, but why was she mad?

"Haha, my sister is the same way bro, are you guys a couple?" Asked Jace

"Why was he asking that" clary thought to her self while walking behind them. she could see Aline look shocked that he asked that too. Clary smiled at that.

"Nah, shes not my type" bass said and clary laughed and said "bass!"

"Haha okay okay, nah she's my sister " bass said to Jace

Clary wasn't sure if she imagined it or if it was real but she thought she saw jace smile and then compose him self and clary smiled again.

"I'm Sebastian by the way but i go by bass"

"I'm Jonathan but I go by jace" he said smiling and looking back at clary

They finally got to Clarys room and the door opened and girl with long black hair and a great sense of fashion was at

the door and said "that's not mine Jace". Talking about the suitcase he was holding

"Actually it's mine" said clary and putting her hand on the handle as Jace was moving his hand and there fingers touched just for a second and they gave her shivers and Aline said "are you cold?"

"I'm good" clary said barley acknowledging her, still mad.

"Okay we'll clary this Isabelle your roommate"

"Thank goodness, she's better than the last one Aline tried to leave here, poor thing must have not learned colors when she was a child" Isabelle said

Bass laughed and said "you guys will get along great"

"Yeah this is my sister I was telling you about" jace said

"Good things, I hope" Isabelle asked

"Of course" he smiled

"This is perfect" clary thought.

Bass was busy talking to Aline about his room and Isabelle went back into the room so clary seized up this opportunity to talk to jace.

"So, as you have heard, I'm clary. Thanks for helping me with this" she said looking at her suit case

"No biggie, here take my number, incase you need me again" and winked

Clary reached for her butt where her phone should be but then she remembered where it was..... oh crap and I don't know the new number... shit Aline was looking at them so she sucked it up and just pulled it out and unlocked it and gave it to him.

He smiled at her in a way that gave her extreme butterflies

"That was fast-," he said

"Just hurry up" she said seeing Aline walking towards them.

"Jace I'll see, you later i'm going to take Sebastian to his room"

"Okay" he said okay not paying her much mind.

She walked away and bass looked at me with a raised eyebrow and I waved bye. I'll text him in a little bit

Once Aline was out of sight jace pulled the phone out from his pocket and then gave it to me

"Why so secretive ?" I ask

"She thinks were together"

"Oh so you guys haven't been broken up for long ?" I say

"No, i only hooked up with her once when I was drunk."

"Nice" i say, and I grab my bag and go in the room and yell "cya later" smiling.