Finally

Clarys POV
When jace reaches me, he tries to look at my hand but that's not important I quickly grab him and kiss him like it's the last time I'll see him. I don't care who is here and if there watching me... including Stefan and Bass, we'll actually I would feel weird if bass was looking at me. I forgot about everything else except jace. He pulled me close and i ran my fingers through his hair and traced his lips with my tongue and I wanted more.

I heard Aline say "what the fuc-"

I quickly pulled away from Jace and went back to her and said

"I swear on the angel if you ever talk to or even get within 5 inches of him.... I will personally hurt you!"

She rolled her eyes

"Ask, any of Sebastian's ex girlfriends.... I can handle my self... can you say the same?" I said rudely

Isabelle looked at Bass shocked.

"This isn't over! Jace belongs with me!" she yelled as she tried to run to him.

I started smiling... getting ready to prounce but bass looked at Jace and he grabbed me and lifted me up bridal style and left the room.

"Im telling my god father! this isn't over" Aline yelled behind us.

I looked back at her and smiled and I saw Stefan behind her looking mad. I felt really bad about hurting him...i will make it up to him someday I think.

I am pulled out of my thought by Jace asking

"Your room ... or mine?"

"Mine" I say smiling

"Perfect" he says reaching my room after a minute

We.... we'll he walks into my room still carrying me and then kicks the door closed and locks it.

He slowly puts me down on my bed and then lays on top of me... squishing me but in a good way.

He puts his weight on his elbows and I'm longer squished. He looks down at me and starts kissing me. We kiss until we both are panting and know if we don't stop... there will be no going back... and that was definitely too soon for them.

Jace layed down next to me and put his hand around my waist and said

"So want to explain everything to me?"

"It's a really long story" I say smiling

"It's a good thing I have a lot of time" he said back

"Fine, it all became clear when I was on my date with Stefan...

I felt jace tense a little

And the date was really nice and then he kissed me...

Jace full on tensed and I felt his hand on my waist turn into a ball...

" It gets better I swear" I say give him a tap kiss before going back to the story and he relaxes

"We'll he kissed me. I was on this perfect date, with an amazingly beautiful view and with a really good guy and I thought that when he kissed me I would fall for him or feel sparks.... but instead I felt nothing.... my heart practically flat lined... that's when I knew..."

"Knew what?" he said

"That the reason i felt nothing was because he wasn't you... and I realized my heart belonged to you"

Jaces lips crashed to mine, but I pull away so I can finish

"So I started crying, while Stefan kissed me and then I pushed him off of me and I told him that I had to leave and I ran here.... I was a mess... I was crying and ready to break someone's face, when Isabelle and Sebastian got here and I told them everything."