Ouch Times 2

Clarys POV
Sutton had us working on our physical defenses. which was perfect for me because I loved physical fighting. I don't know why but it gave me a adrenalin rush.

"Is that all you've got?" jace asked me, as I swung at him

"No I'm still warming up" I said as he kicked my legs from under me and I fell.

I got up too fast, and he wasn't expecting it when I pulled him by his shoulders and slammed him to the ground.

He was out of breath, so I sat on him and said "have you had enough yet?"

He grinned and said "not a chance" as he flipped us, so he was on top of me.

"This is not good" I thought to myself... relax clary, keep it together, I said to myself.. but my heart was blazing.

I tried to push him off but I couldn't... I only had one option and I didn't want to but Craig & Sutton were watching us, so I grabbed my right arm and pulled it across my chest and bent it so my fist was by my face and I put as much power as I could behind my elbow and thrusted it into jace's jaw and he flew off of me.

I quickly got up and saw him sit up and spit blood out of his mouth. My heart and stomach dropped...

He looked at me and smiled with visible blood and said "wow I wasn't expecting that, I thought we were having a moment"

I said "I wouldn't go easy... I warned you"

Then I realized everyone had stopped and was looking at us. They all looked fine.... they didn't get into it like we did.

I reached my hand down to help jace get up and when he grabbed my hand... it tingled.

"It's what I get for being cocky" he said

"Huh?" I say

"We'll I thought you wouldn't be able to resist me"

I almost couldn't, I thought to myself

"Okay everyone take a 10 min break, when we come back we will be working on jumps" sutton said

I felt like I was going to be sick, so I hurried to the bathroom

Jace POV
" I can lie and say it doesn't hurt, but the truth is that my jaw hurts... clary got me good"

I make my way to the fountain, to wash my mouth out, when I hear an annoying voice say

"Jace, you can't keep ignoring me"

"There's nothing to talk about, leave me be" I say

"Yes there is jace!!"

"Fine aline, talk"

"I'm late"

Clarys POV
My back is killing me, damn jace for knocking me down like that i think

I do a backward cartwheel to try to crack my back... and it just makes it worse .... "Ouch"

Damn!! I'm going to have to get bass to crack it before we start again.

I start walking when I hear them talking...

All I grasp are two words.... "I'm late"

My stomach drops

My world gets dizzy

No this can't be happening

I shake my head to get rid of these feelings

" I guess my choice was made for me" I say.