0.09

1k reads, whattuppp.

-

14:57 - Thursday, 3rd March 2016.

We aimlessly walked around various streets till we decided to go around the main, tourist parts of London - which took a long walk and long convocations.

We ended up at Convent Garden, walking in and out of shops. Chanel, Benjamin Pollock's Toy Shop, Dior, Moomin, Brora, various other and now making our way into the Apple Store.

"Looking for anything?" I ask Jack my Chanel and Dior bags bouncing on legs as I walked.

"My earphones broke like two days ago." He laughed, walking into Apple and walking straight up to the second floor and towards the earphones. Damn.

"Wow, you know your way." I laugh, taking my time to walk towards him as he already had some regular, white earphones in his hand.

"I do, don't I?" He winked and walked back down the stairs and stood in the queue to pay. "Don't you want to look around yourself?"

"Nah, I didn't break my earphones like you," I say, smiling as he smirked and leaned his head back. Sheesh, he is hot.

"Touché." He walked up to the lady at the till and paid for his earphones. Weirdly, I saw the young, middle-aged looking lady at the till check him out. Oh my god. I couldn't stop myself from laughing as we walked out the shop.

"Did you see the girl at the till?" I say, catching my breath from nearly choking. He turned to me, looking confused.

"What did she do?" He asked, laughing at my state. I waved my hand in my face to calm down.

"Just having a good time checking you out." I snorted and carried on walking as he did a weird man-giggle. Do you get me? Yeah?

"What a good day." He smiled and looked down at me. Probably because I'm a cute view, am I right?

"Yo, but you know what I do need?" I turned my full body towards him and he tilted his head to the right. "Makeup."

"Oh, shut up." He laughed and took my hand to guide me to my favourite shop in this place: M.A.C. MAC, BITCH. "Make it quick."

"Come with me, boo." I plead, taking his hand that he dropped and pulling him in.

"I hate this." He stood still and looked uncomfortable as ever. Good day, nice view.

"So, what lipstick shade do you think?" I ask, taking three different shades and swatting them on my hand.

"The third one." He sighed, uninterested. I giggled and placed the two others back and kept the third.

"Is Jack bored?" I smile, stick my lip out and walked towards the mascara and picked up my normal, False Lash Effect mascara and walked up to the till with Jack following me.

"Yes, very bored." He smirked and started touching my hair. Wha?

"What are you doing?" I ask, taking his hand away from my head. He brought his hand back to my head but left it after.

"It was out of place." He shrugged and walked up to the now, open till with me following and placing my products on the top. Whatever, You know how buying things work.

After we came out Mac, two small, young teenagers walked up to Jack and me. They were smiling and giggling all over the place and it was so cute to watch. Ah, my heart.

"Hi, can we get a picture please?" One of the girls, who looked older asked with her phone on her snapchat camera. Jack took his hands out of his pockets and bent down to come in line with them both. They took the picture, hugged Jack and walked back to their - I'm guessing parents.

"It's a good life." Jack smiled and walked back over to me, his head was bent down to the ground. "Ever wanted to start a channel?"

"YouTube?" I asked since the question caught me off-guard. He nodded and stuck his hands in his jacket pockets again. "Well, It's not on my to-do list."

"Well, It's fun." He smiled and looked around at the shops that were surrounding us.

"You never know, It might be on my list in future." I stick my own hands in my pockets since it was getting cold. He noticed my coldness and picked out his phone from his pants pocket, checking the time. "And what's the time then?"

"Five, forty-one." He said, showing me his screen and then, bringing it back to text someone. "Fancy a meal at TGI Fridays?"

"Oh, I haven't been for ages please," I say and starch my leg, because hey, my leg was itchy okay?

"Conor is coming with our friend, Mikey on the tube." He said and put his phone back. "You'll like him, he's nice."

"Yeah, well, I've seen him in a video or two. Hello, biggest fan here, I have all the shirts and badges." I laughed and nudged him. He laughed and nudged me back.

"You're a really funny person, Selina." He smiled at me and ran his hands through his hair.

"Yeah, well, I do try." I closed my eyes and flipped my hair to an extreme point. He laughed at me again and carried on walking down the road. I like making people laugh, It makes me feel happy. SOPPY ASS BITCH.

17:59 - Thursday, 3rd March 2016.

Once we got there, we both got sat down at a table fit for four with me and Jack sitting opposite each other. It was a cute place, I've always liked this restaurant.

"Would you like to order your drinks while you wait?" An older man who took us to our table asked us. Jack looked down at his phone and back up to the waiter.

"Yeah, can I have two Budweiser pints and a pint of Coors please?" He read from his phone and put it away - obviously ordering for Conor and Mikey. The waiter turned to me soon after writing it down.

"Can I have the Purple Rain cocktail and a sparkling water please?" I put down the drink menu and placed it back on the side. The man cleared his throat.

"I'm sorry, but can I see both your ID's please?" He looked back at his notepad as he waited for us.

"No worries." I grabbed my purse, picked out my ID, showed him it and put it back where it belong - Jack doing the same and the waiter walked off with a warm smile. I looked back to see Jack smirking at me. Damn, this dude never stops with his mouth movements.

"Always has to happen." He laughed and ran his hand through his hair for the fifty-first time. I placed my hands on the table and leaned my head on one of them.

"Doesn't it just?" I gave a small, tired smile. I'm never usually this tired, but outside in the cold too long can really fuck you up you get me?

"The boys are coming soon, got to be awake, babe." He said, patting my legs from underneath the table. He was right. I straighten myself on the booth and cracked my hands causing jack to wince and shut his eyes. "Oh, no thank you."

"Sorry." I held back a laugh as he got hold of my hands and placed them firmly on the table. I was going to ask something, but I was interrupted by two boys walking over and sitting down. Conor next to me and Mikey next to Jack.

"I'm Mikey." He extended his hand across the table and I shook it before the waiter came back with our drinks.

The night went on, laughing, drinking and all round fun. I exchanged number with Conor and Mikey and we all got the tube back to Jack's flat before I headed home in my car. Fun day.