0.18

19:19 - Sunday, 7th March 2016

We carried on walking until we got to Tesco. I like Tesco, nice place.

Picking up a trolley, we walked into the shop. And can we just say, I was pushing the trolley and SOMEHOW that annoyed Jack?

"Sel, I want to push it," he moaned. Really? He gonna be a child? Still hot though, oh my god, bye.

"Why didn't you just take it in the first place?" I laugh and push the trolley to him. "I don't like pushing it."

"Oh, great," he laughed at took over the trolley. Dude, a trolley isn't the best thing in the world.

"You absolute weirdo," I joke and start overtaking Jack and his trolley friend.

"Watch it," he warned and tried to catch up to me.

19:31 - Sunday, 7th March 2016

We had most things we wanted. Jack said he doesn't even eat in that much, so there was no need for excessive amounts of food.

Isn't food shopping the best? No. That's why I'm leaving it out.

We ended up getting to the till and who would've guessed, the cashier was my cousin, Katie. No idea she even lived in London.

She was nice, hasn't came to the Christmas get togethers for a while. I have no idea why.

"Hi, Selina," she said to me with big eyes. She wasn't to most liked in our family, but I don't know why, since she was always so nice to me.

"Hi, since when did you live in London?" I laughed and watched her scan everything.

"Actually just two months ago, this job is just getting me on my feet," she smiled. That's cool. I didn't plan to spend time with her, since I came here to get away from family, but she's cool.

"Oh, that's cool," I smile back. Her eyes dart towards Jack and she points at him, her smile getting bigger.

"Is this your boyfriend?" She smirks and Jack clears his throat.

"No, not exactly," I laugh. This was awkward.

"I'm getting there though," Jack smirks as I felt his hand go across my waist. I laugh and move away from him.

"Okay," she laughs. "twenty nine, fifty four, please."

Jack payed her - it was his food, lmao. And then we walked out of the shop.

I held a bag and jack held the other two. Personally, I think I had the heaviest bag, but it's okay - I'm a strong girl. I'm kidding, I'm weak as fuck.

"So," Jack laughed as we turned to walk a different street. "Who's she?"

"Cousin," I stated simply. He nodded.

"Some sexy genes," Jack smirked and glanced at my reaction. I was smirking too.

"Did Jack Maynard, the famous youtuber call me sexy," I dramatically boast and flick my hair. He scoffed and nudged me. He best off not doing that or I'll just drop this bag.

"So sexy," he laughed.

Once we got into Jack's flat, we went into the kitchen to empty out the food and stuff.

It was mainly me putting things away and Jack telling me that I was putting them in the wrong places and then correcting me. Such a charmer.