0.15

14:42 - Sunday, 7th March 2016.

I took of my clothes, saucy, I know. Just done the usual thing when getting in the shower: take off clothes, take off whatever footwear, but I don't have any shoes on right now, tie my hair into a bun - everyone knows how to take a shower, it's not that detailed.

Yeah, so, got in the shower. Water everywhere, as there's supposed to be. Used some body shop gel and washed myself with it. I don't want to really detail this, I'm lazy.

After getting around only two songs, I wrapped my towel around myself, walked out of the bathroom and into my room. - and of course, I found an asleep Kelsey on my bed.

"Kelsey, I need to get changed," I sighed and started poking her to get her to move. She just groaned.

"Do it in the bathroom," she whined and readjusted herself so that she was laying on her front. I laughed and looked through the clothes in my wardrobe before walking back into the bathroom.

I put on a laced up, red cropped top, black jeans and some black vans. I know, ootd, hey. Also, I looked busty as hell. I'm all for this look.

Next up for my 'radical morning routine', I brushed my teeth and went to the toilet. I should make a YouTube channel, I could do what Jack does. I'm kidding, I don't want a channel, no thanks.

I walked back out of the bathroom, to see two more girls inside my room, looking in my wardrobe.

"Sel, can I wear this?" Jade picked up a oversized, baby pink hoodie. I nodded, it was a cute hoodie. She took my acceptance and walked into the bathroom after shouting. "Thank you."

Jade asked, whereas, Faye just picked up and put on. I didn't really mind, I would've said yes to anything either way. She had on a grey, laced up shirt and black jeans, like mine, but hers had rips in them. If you thought about it hard, we were kind of matching.

Jade came out in the cute hoodie and some everyday, black cotton shorts. The hoodie made it look like that was all she was wearing, cute. When did Selina become such a fashion know-it-all, I have no idea.

"I want you and Jack together," Jade informed me out of the blue. Nice to know.

"I think we'll just stick to being friends really," I shrugged, not really understanding my feeling about him. He's a sexy, hot bod, but he seems a bit of a flirt. I don't really know. We shall see what happens in the long run - if friends is all we end up to be then we'll be friends.

"You're both big flirts," she said and pointed at me.

"When have I ever?" I laughed and walked out my bedroom, to which Faye and Jade followed me.

"Back in Chelsea," she said in a 'I know that you understand what I'm getting at and don't act like you don't know' type tone. Chelsea's a long, funny story - too long.

"Shut up," I waved her off when I got a text from Jack.

Jack: can we pick you up now??

Me: yeah sure

Jack: good

Jack: we've been outside for 5 mins

Me: I'm glad

"Girlies, they're here," I called out, grabbing my bag and already walking out the door, not waiting up for the two behind me. "Close the door on your way."

I decided that the elevator was not my style today and decided on the stairs. Got to be ready and active for laser quest, y'know?