0.22

23:41 - Wednesday, 11th April 2016.

It was now twenty past ten and jack was teaching me how to edit. We were on his bed, with me laying sort of on top of him and his arms wrapped around my waist. I know it sounded weird, but just forget that.

I was three-quarters of the way done when Jack laid his head on my neck. Now, this might be seen as cute or 'couple goals', but nope, not this time.

The reason I thought this was just before I started feeling all cute and everything, Jack started sucking on my neck. Oh no, no, no.

"Oi," I snapped my fingers at him, causing him to stop. Not. The. Time. Jack. "We're nearly done, help a girl out."

"Fine," he huffed and sat back up. "You were gonna enjoy that."

"I'm sure of it, but as of right now... I'm going to finish this and go to bed," I started hurrying up, getting sloppier with my editing, but I really could care right now; I was tired.

"You're no fun,"

"I know you are, but what am I?" I said as he turned his head and smirked at me.

"12 years old, that's what you are," He got up from the bed and walked to the front of it. Oh, intimidating...

"Oh, I'm the 12-year-old?" I laughed and pushed the laptop to the side. He's the most immature guy ever.

He nodded and I got up from the bed, opened his drawer and pulled out a squeaky pig dog toy. Don't ask me how I knew it was here, I just do. He started laughing and I threw it at him. 12 year old my ass.

"It's not my fault that I'm hilarious," he said, getting closer to me. This guy...

"Yeah, 'hilarious'," I laugh, which soon starts turning into an awkward laugh because jack was just so close to me, with my back now pressed to the drawer and him in front of me. "that's the word I would use, yep."

"Don't even try to mock me, Sel," he says, moving his head closer to my ear. His lowered voice was everything right now. He lowered his hands to my waist, just resting on where the fabric of my shirt had raised up. My breath hitched. "We both know you'd take me to bed in a split second."

"You might have to test me on that one day,"

I'M BACK OI OI OI OI

I thought to make this short just so I could update this as fast as I can, just so you guys know that this is starting back up.

It's been so long since I've even written on here, so....

HEY I'M ERIN!

Welcome back:)