III

Rose

I laid down on the couch, spreading myself across Annie and Callum. Tobi and Chris were on the couch across from us and we were all watching some program on tv about wildlife.

"You know what I want?" Annie asked.

I hummed in response, ushering her to continue.

"Onion rings." I groaned, earning a smack on the leg from her.

"You've had onion rings like three times in the month we've been here!"

"What's your point?"

"I don't get it? What's the big deal about onion rings?" Cal asked.

"You don't understand. They're her homemade onion rings. They're the best onion rings you'll ever have." Annie said. "Chris tell her she has to make me onion rings."

"Why the hell would she listen to me?" Chris asked, a blush creeping onto his cheeks.

"Because you're both whipped for each other. Don't deny it I have receipts." I rolled my eyes and Annie shoved me off of her lap, making my legs fall to the floor.

"That's so rude." I stood up, brushing myself off. "Do you guys have onions?" I asked Cal, heading for his kitchen.

"Probably in the bottom of the fridge." I grabbed everything I would need and began to prepare the batter.

I felt a pair of eyes on me, turning around to find Chris leaning against the counter. "May I help you?"

"No, just watching."

"Take a picture, lasts longer." I mumbled.

I saw a flash and I turned to him, seeing him smirking at his phone.

"Christopher you didn't."

"Oh but I did. Annndd, post." I felt my back pocket vibrate and I took my phone out.

'@chrismd10: a wild Rose in her natural habitat pic.twitter/btyevw161./ehahdGWA'

"You're annoying."

"You love it." I went back to focusing on my onion rings, making sure they didn't get too done.

After I served them up on a plate, I grabbed one and handed it to Chris, who just opened up his mouth for me to feed him.

"It's like you're a child." I joked, feeding him the snack nonetheless.

"Holy shit." He said after chewing the bite he had. I put the rest of the onion ring into my mouth, enjoying the flavor myself.

"These are so good." Tobi commented.

"Thank you thank you, I'm here all week." I joked, sitting down on the couch.

"Honestly marry me." Chris said as he popped another one into his mouth.

"You'd marry someone based on their cooking skills? You really need to sort your priorities." I mocked Ron from Harry Potter.