V

Rose

I woke up in a strange bed with a pounding migraine and a warmth from the opposite side of the bed.

I peeked my eyes open and saw Chris laying there on his phone.

"Where the, what the." I rubbed my eyes and Chris laughed.

"You were way too drunk and you drove here. I didn't want to chance you driving home." He said awkwardly scratching his neck.

"You're so sweet Christopher." I said sitting up, looking around for my phone and finding it plugged in on the night stand.

"Hand me that please?"

He unplugged it and handed it to me.

"Thanks babe." I mumbled, unlocking it and checking my text messages.

Annie had texted me numerous times.

Annie: I'm so drunk right now I'm surprised I can type but where are you.

Annie: Nevermind Chris texted me use protection

I laughed and looked up to Chris.

"You texted Ann?" He blushed.

"I didn't want her to worry about you."

I simply smiled as I stood up and walked to his bathroom.

"Do you have a spare toothbrush?"

"Left hand drawer on the bottom." I found the toothbrush and brushed my teeth.

I walked back into his bedroom and noticed how good he looked laying there shirtless with a pair of grey joggers hanging loosely on his hips.

"Take a picture." He murmured.

I grabbed my phone out and snapped a picture of him laying there.

"Did you really just?" He laughed.

"You told me to." I walked to his bed and laid beside him, watching him scroll through his twitter feed.

I took my hand and began to run my fingers lightly along his stomach, feeling his ab muscles.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked him softly.

"Honestly I'm so hungover I don't want to go anywhere. Let's just stay in and watch movies?" I nodded and nuzzled my face into his neck.

He stood up and pulled the curtains closed then turned on the tv. He started up the first movie for us, which was A Dogs Purpose.

"Chriiiiiis I'm going to cry during this!" I said once I realized what he was putting on.

"I'll be here to comfort you don't worry." He climbed back into bed and pulled the duvet over us.

I cuddled up to him and put one leg over his body while resting my head on his chest.

"Rosie?" He caught my attention.

"Yeah?"

"You're really cute, you know that?" I giggled and looked up to him, seeing a small smile on his face.

I leaned up and pressed my lips to his. He smiled into the kiss and I brought my body closer to him, if that were even possible.