XII

Rose

I woke up early in the morning to the sun coming in through the large windows. I rolled over to check the time only to be met with Chris sleeping soundly next to me. I smiled, remembering how just a few hours ago he was cuddling me tight.

I leaned up to see my alarm clock. 07:37. I laid my head back down and tried to decide if it was worth it to wake up now. Realizing that I could make breakfast for everyone here I quietly got out of bed and walked to the kitchen.

I grabbed all of the ingredients to make French toast and started cooking.

Annie was the first one to wake up to the smell of food and she shuffled her feet and sat on the bar stool.

"Good morning!" I said excitedly.

"God why are you so cheery this early in the morning."

"The early bird catches the worm." I said flipping the French toast over.

Chris was the next to wake up, walking out of my room in his grey joggers and without a shirt.

"Morning Annie, morning love." He kissed my cheek and took a seat.

"Good morning young Christoph." Annie said ruffling his already messy hair.

I gave them their plates and fixed my own up. "Is Cal here?" I asked.

"Nah he left late last night." I nodded and ate my breakfast.

My phone vibrated with a twitter dm and I opened it up to check it.

"Annie did you give Joe Sugg my name?" I asked her.

"Nah I didn't. Maybe one of the guys did? What does he want?" I read the message to myself first then read it aloud.

"Hey Rose I hear that you're quite good with the camera? Simon and I are filming some videos today and we could really use a camerawoman." I read.

"That sounds fun! Tell him you'll do it!" Annie was really excited about this and I laughed, typing my response and telling him I'd love to.

"You like Joe's videos I'm assuming?" Chris speculated, looking at the smile on my face.

"Who doesn't? He's a funny guy." I said. Chris had a nervous smile on his face and I walked around the island to wrap my arms around him.

"Stop being nervous. I don't like Joe like that. You know I'm not trying to be with anyone but you." His features softened and I rubbed my thumb across his jaw.

"I know I know, I just can't help but feel nervous when a gorgeous girl like you is with other guys."

"Oh stop the mush fest please I'll go along to make sure she's safe." Annie offered.

"Thank you." He gave Annie a little side hug and stood up, heading to my room to get ready for the day.

"He's so cute. I love how much he cares about you." I smiled at her and took a sip of my coffee.

"He's really good to me."

"When do you think you guys will make it official?" She asked.

"I don't know, we just haven't found the perfect time yet." She nodded and I followed Chris' steps to my room.

I grabbed out a black bralette and a maroon tshirt, also taking out a pair of jean capris and clean underwear.

I opened my bathroom door to hear the sound of the shower running. I figured since he was already in the shower we may as well save water. I undressed and pulled back the shower curtain, joining him in the hot water.