IV

Rose

"Rose stop looking so upset, your boyfriend will be home soon." Cal teased.

"I've told you a hundred times Callum. He's not my boyfriend." I retorted.

"And her face always looks like that, resting bitch face and whatnot." Annie said. I reached over and slapped her arm, leaning back in my seat and grabbing my phone, opening up my Twitter and looking through my timeline.

I came across some pictures on Simon's twitter from Abu Dhabi, where him and Chris currently were with Manchester City filming some videos.

I smiled at a picture of Chris jumping up to meet Simon's height and Annie looked over my shoulder, seeing what I was looking so happy at.

She raised her eyebrows at me, but said nothing.

I stood up, going to my bedroom and grabbing clean clothes, heading to the bathroom to take a shower.

After I was done, I dressed myself and dried my hair, straightening it and then doing my makeup.

I grabbed my wallet and keys, slipping my phone into my back pocket and heading for the door.

"Where are you heading?" Annie called.

"Just going for coffee. I'm sure you two will find something to do without me." I smirked at the pair and headed for the elevator.

After deciding to just walk to the nearest coffee shop, I put my headphones in and blasted some music.

As I entered the coffee shop, the atmosphere was very laid back, and the smell of coffee hit me as I walked in the door. I put my headphones in my pocket and walked up to the counter.

"I'll have a triple espresso please."

"Sure thing, love."

"You sure don't sound like you're from around here." A male voice said from behind me.

I turned around, a bit frightened from the sudden voice. I was met with a pair of blue eyes and light brown hair.

"I'm not, I'm from America. Just moved here with my best friend." I smiled at the stranger.

"That's cool, I'm not from London either. Oh I'm sorry, I didn't introduce myself. I'm Joe Sugg. It's nice to meet you."

"I'm Rose Moore. It's nice to meet you as well. You do YouTube, don't you?" He laughed.

"I do yeah, do you? You look familiar."

"No I don't, but my best friend Annie Hart does, if you recognize her name?"

"That's it. You two are a funny duo I tell you what."

"Rose" my name was called for my coffee and I turned to the counter and thanked the barista, handing the money over and turning back to Joe.

"Thank you, would you like to sit down?" I asked him.

"I'd love to." He smiled and I found us a two seater table.