CT Oc x 5 Year Old Noctis

(Hey guys , one of just so you know I do not own Rachel She belongs to helena124510, Enjoy)

(Rachel's POV) I watched as all the little Gormiti and Human kids in the daycare ran around laughing and playing with each other, I loved kids especially the Gormiti ones. But there was one that I felt really attached two a little Air Gormiti named Noctis. He came from a rich family. His father didn't really trust others around his son after his wife had died from cancer, but he sent him here so he can be around other kids. I've loved him as if he was my own son. I then noticed that he had come up to me, holding something behind his back.

(Little Noctis's POV) I walked up to miss Rachel holding a picture I had made for her. She was just like my mama before she passed away from cancer. I handed it to her. I then hugged her. "I love you Rachel." I said as she hugged back.

(Rachel's POV) He Said 'I love you' to me. He looked up at me. "Can I call you Mommy?" He asked. I sighed quietly. "Sweetie, do you remember your mom?" I asked gently. The little boy nodded again. "She's an angel now," He said. "I talked to her and she said it was okay to call you Mommy. Although I didn't believe in ghosts, I knew that children could see some things that adults couldn't and decided to go with it. "Noctis," she said. "You can certainly call me Mommy on one condition. "What?" Her asked. "That you never forget your first mother, Nowalla." He nodded. "I love you mommy." H said hugging me again. I hugged back, "I love you to.... son."