Deron x Pregnant Water Gormiti Reader

(Hey guys I am back and I found a nightcore version of the Gormiti theme enjoy this story and song)

(Y/N's POV) I was stressed I had just found out I was 5 months pregnant but my boyfriend was not happy about it. He forced me out of my home and now I am sitting in an Ally way. When I was looking for food. there I was stopped by the sound of cackling and a shadow went over me. I looked up and saw a Fire Gormiti. I had seen the way these Gormiti act And I was frightened. I backed up and started running until I found myself near the palace. Where a guard had found me. He helped me when I told him my condition. He lead me inside and went to Deron our king. When he saw me he ran up to the Guard and I.

(Deron's POV) When I saw the Guard come in. I frowned he was carrying a woman. He said he saw her being chased. That when I realized something. Her belly had a large bump. She was pregnant. We locked eyes. I felt my heart skip a beat. She's beautiful. "Give her to me. I will take her to the medics." The guard nodded and I took her into my arms. I carried her to the medics who helped her. 

(1 hour later) 

I learned the young Woman was named Y/N. A very pretty name. She was also pregnant.  I walked into the room where Y/N was staying. She was laying on a bed and wearing a hospital gown. The doctors left and we were alone. I walked over to Y/N. She smiled and brought my hand to her belly. I felt 2 kicks. I looked at her with surprise. "The doctor gave me an ultrasound. I'm having twins a boy and a girl." I felt happy for her, what surprised me was this, she hugged me. I chuckled. "What did I do to deserve this?" I asked. She giggled. And said, "You were willing to help me a complete stranger. You didn't know me at all but you helped me and for that I thank you my king." I smiled at her formal thank. "Please call me Deron." I said. She said, "Okay Deron. I thank you for helping me. *Sigh* but once I leave I will have no place to go." I froze at this. "You are homeless?" I asked. She nodded and tears came to her eyes. "My boyfriend kicked me out because I am pregnant." At this my eyes flashed with anger. "He What?!" She flinched and nodded. "I live in the alleyways now." At this I felt Sympathetic towards Y/N. I held her hand. "Miss Y/N you are free to stay here as long as you want." She was shocked and she smiled and kissed my cheek making me blush.

(Y/N's POV) I was shocked. King Deron had allowed me to stay here with him. I smiled and said thank you.

(3 months later.) I was thinking of how to Tell Deron how I feel. I had fallen in love with him. But what could he see in me. I am a common girl while he is the king. Well here it goes. I then see him and wave to him getting his attention. He walked over and I rubbed to back of my head. "Deron can I talk to you in private?" He nodded and we went to my room. Okay here it goes the moment of truth. "Deron the truth is ever since you helped me 3 months ago. I have fallen for you. And I- mmhp" I felt lips on mine. I slowly kissed back but stopped when I felt something wet between my legs.  Deron stopped. He was about to say something, when I fell on my knees holding my belly.

(Deron's POV) "Deron they're here." I widen my eyes. and I picked her up. And I rushed her to the medics. I held her hand as she pushed. An hour later, it was done. Y/N was holding 2 infants and she smiled. we kissed surprising the medics who gave us some alone time. I asked her what she was going to name them

(Y/N's POV) I replied to Deron saying, "Their names are Aqua and Tidal." Deron smiled saying they were perfect. I then looked at him. I then said, "Deron I have something to ask you." He raised a brow. "Will you take the role as my children's father?" He looked surprised. But he nodded. We both kissed.