Piron X Human Surfer Reader (Part 2)

(Y/N's POV) I has been about a week since Piron saved me and we became friends. I think have developed a crush on him. But what would he see in a girl like me. He is a prince And I am a common girl. Well I might as well visit him. That night, I was at the beach where his home was when I heard a voice. "Hey there beautiful." I looked behind and saw a fire Gormiti, I backed up. I had seen how these Gormiti acted and they were not friendly. "Who are you?" I asked fear seeping into my voice. "Names Sceven girl. Now what's a pretty thing like you doing out her at this time?" "None your business." I said backing up now getting scared. "Aw c'mon babe, I just wanna have a little fun." he said, I screamed as he tried to grab me.

(Piron's POV) I was ready to finally confess to Y/N. Ever since I saved her, I have fallen for her. I had a sea flower I want to give her. But that's when I heard a scream. I swam to the surface and what I saw made the alarm in my mind blare. Sceven was in front of Y/N trying to seduce her. I got made a wave come by and it washed away Sceven and took Y/N into my arms. She looked up and hugged me, what I didn't expect was to feel her lips on mine. So she doesn't feel rejected, I kissed back. My heart fluttered. She loved me the same way I loved her. I knew that was true when she said it after and we kissed again in the moonlight.