Chapter 6: Week 1, Day 1

{Max's POV}

We arrived at Mike Tyson's house and it was amazing. I was the first one in the house. Running in, I was stopped by a sign in my face. It said, Take your damn shoes off!"

I took off my shoes and started running around the house and ended up slipping many times. I got to my room and nearly fell. My legs wandered on their own into my room. My eyes widened in delight and astonishment. It was amazing. The room that holds my bed is everything I ever wanted. It had a queen sized bed with a Harry Potter bedspread, my own mini fridge, a walk in closet and a 3x5 container filled with Harry Potter toys and replicas.

Omg! Why do we have to live here for only one week?! I want to live here forever!

My hands glided over the smooth, wooden railing as I made my way down to the Mancave. I opened the door and saw that Puma and Highlighter already got settled in. They were snacking on a plate of oranges, white chocolate and drinking soda. I grabbed a piece of white chocolate and popped it my mouth. 

The Mancave was amazing. It had a long coffee table surrounded by two sofas and 2 chairs, a miniature football field, sports equipment and legos. Never look past your childhood.

"So, what prank are you guys going to do?" I asked before taking a big gulp of soda.

"Sorry, can't say." Puma answered in between bites and sips of chocolate and soda. "You might tell Grace." 

"Okay, and you, Highlighter?" I said while peeling open an orange.

"Can't tell ya either, buddy" he answered while eating an orange. "Amelia's a little smarter than you might expect.

Man, this food is good.

We were half way through the plate of snacks when we heard a knock on the door. I looked at Puma as he was watching an episode of Kim Possible. I took a glance at Highlighter and he was trying to stuff as many oranges and chocolate in his mouth. I sighed and walked over to the door. Grace was standing there, looking around in the room. She smiled and I decided to talk.

"What do you want?" I asked with confidence in my voice. Man! This feeling is nice. I leaned against the doorway. "This is a Mancave, not a Trollcave."

She rolled her eyes. I got her! "If this is not a Trollcave, then why are you here?"

Behind me, Puma and Highlighter started saying stupid things like "Oh" and "Burn". I turned around and scowled at them. 

"What do you want?" I was mad. The last day of the week is vengeance.

"Just wanted to know if you guys wanted any brains. It's pretty clear you don't have any."

I pointed up the stairs and slammed the door in her face. 

That was a little weird. Not exactly her insult style. Nah, it's cool. It's probably for Puma's prank. I won't sell Grace out. She'd kill me.

I walked back to the table, and we finished off the snacks. After 5 minutes, I really needed to go the bathroom. I stood up and was immediately followed by Puma and Highlighter. When we got up the stairs, it was now or never. We started going in a full on race. Puma was in the middle and he pushed Highlighter into the wall. Before Highlighter even made a sound, Puma pushed me into the kitchen, and I landed on cake.

Damn you, Puma. This cake is good, though. 

Highlighter and I walked up and saw Puma fall on the ground screaming 'Fuck!' He quickly got up, went into the bathroom and raced out with a yellow stain on his shirt and a strong smell of urine. Highlighter and I waited for Puma to go and then we finally went. Something was itching at the back of my mind.