Chapter 9: Week 2, Day 7

A/N: The week is taking too long, so I'm skipping to the last day. And also I have been having a hard time coming up with pranks.

{Grace}

Finally, it's the last day! Tomorrow, we go to Japan! Also, I don't have to just prank Puma, I can prank anyone of the bastards. 

So, Puma and I have to team up and prank the others, but that's not gonna happen. At least, he doesn't know it. It's 3am, and we're gonna meet up in the Lady Cave. After they all went to sleep, we placed confetti canons and air horns everywhere in their rooms. All it takes is a push of a button to set them off.

We also placed cameras in the rooms and had footage hooked up to the TV in the Lady Cave. Finally, after Puma got up here, along with some snacks, I pushed the button for Max's room. Puma and I soundproofed the rooms so no one else heard it.

Max jumped out of his bed and onto the floor. He fumbled around on his nightstand and grabbed his Harry Potter flashlight that turned on when you said lumos.  But we took out the batteries, so he ran into the wall out of panic. Without lights, it's clear he was out cold.

After laughing, we changed the camera to Suflé's room. She was completely buried in her blankets and there was a pile of tissues and the Fault in Our Stars in her hand. Puma pushed the button, and Suflé immediately woke up. She tried to leave her blankets, but her leg was tied up in the blankets, thanks to us, and she fell onto the floor, her book not too long after on her face.

Highlighter was up next, and I couldn't even breathe let alone press the button. Puma took the button and pressed it. We put a confetti cannon right next to some hockey sticks that were above is bed, and the shock knocked them down right on to Highlighter's face. He turned to the right, off of his bed and pulled open the drawer on his nightstand that had Twilight books tumbling out of them.

Puma nearly coughed up a lung, while I was not trying to wake up the next door neighbor by laughing like a walrus.

Finally, it's Amelia's turn. I guess it was hot in her room, so Amelia was on top of her blankets and we had to see her in a Chuck Norris onesie. That girl has some serious problems. I placed an alarm clock that activates at the sound of a snore and sets off some interesting music. She jumped out of her bed and hit her head on the wall. The alarm clock was blasting Never Gonna Give You Up. To our surprise, she started dancing along and singing to it.

{Max}

7:00

I. Hate. Grace. And. Puma.

Not only did they wake me up in the middle of the night, they took the batteries out of my Harry Potter flashlight and hid it. I walked down to the living room and saw Highlighter there.

"Hey, Highlighter," I said happily. "What's up?"

"Nothing much," he smiled. "Do you want to make some breakfast for everyone?"

"Yeah, sure. Mike accidentally bought too much bacon, so that might be a pro-"

He put his hand in front of my face. "Hold up! There is no such thing as too much bacon."

We started making breakfast. I turned around to throw away some egg shells, and I saw Puma's head poking around the corner with binoculars.

"Puma, what the hell are you doing?" I shouted to him.

He froze but regained himself. "Um, bird watching."

"Dude, there are no birds in here."

"Not live ones, you filthy monters!" He walked over and pointed to the eggs. "Go vegan, bitches!" Then he ran out of the kitchen and tripped on the stairs. His excuse. "The stairs are slippery from the guilt of what you did to those animals!"