Chapter 1

A/N- Kensley is an original character my friend (Alex_the_Great101) made up. Also, I promise most of the gang will show up soon!!! They will probably turn up in chapter 4. Just wait! I PROMISE they will be in the book. Next chapter might be a flashback sooo. Anyways I am still working on other chapters for this book and others I am working on. With school and other stuff, I might not update often, but I will try the best I can! Now on with book!

"Ugh!" my opponent said as she got slammed against the wall. Of course, I am used to this sound because I am considered the best trainee. Of course, there are always others who can get jealous. Aka my bitter rival, Kensley. She basically is the second best trainee here.

She is really jealous, and I mean really jealous of me. The headmaster took me under her wing when everything happened, but that is in the past. Some people think that she plays favoritism, but that is not true at all. I have had a really bad past, that I don't like to bring up. Right now I have to think about my future, and my future is defeating that little brat once and for all.

Today we have battle training again. I am good at all things self-defense, but guns, knives, and poisons are my specialties. Kensley's is basically hand to hand combat and camouflage. I mean who uses camouflage in a battle? Today I am going to finally show Kinsley who is boss. All I need to put on my dart is some stunning puffer fish poison. It will be enough to scare her.

"Emma and Cindy are partners. Hagan and Sara are partners. Abby and Lucia are partners. And let's see, Evelyn and Christina are partners" Now only Kensley, Kylie, and I are left. " Kylie and Sanders are partners. Don't fail me now Sanders!"  "Hmmmm, and let's see... Kensley, you and Sophie are partners." "Yes mam!" she said in a fake, sweet tone. When we get to the station I say, " Why don't you stop the whole act? Let's just do this. The winner makes the loser do a dare. Deal?" She dropped her voice low with a hint of venom in it while she said, " Fine! Do you want to play rough? Deal!" She does not know what she just put herself into.

" Start at my mark," the headmaster said. " You ready to lose?" I said in a snarky tone. " In your dreams, freak" she returned. "Mark!" the headmaster yelled. I pulled out the pistol that I always had at my side. I had already filled the bullet with the poison and had it ready to aim. Of course I could not harm her with the bullets if it hit her. She would just feel extreme pain for a few seconds, then fall to the ground. It's totally normal!

As I pulled the gun outwards so I could shoot, I felt something tackle me. It was Kinsley who was pinning me down. That's the thing with Kensley, she is too impulsive when she fights. It is also easy to spot what she is going to do next. I knocked her off with a roundhouse kick, which made her land face first on the floor. " Can't help but fall Kensley? I get it, you are too dumb to actually think you can defeat me" I shouted. She jumped back up and said, " You want to bet Foster?" I instantly grabbed her arm. You may think this was a stupid move, but it actually was not. You see I have poison needles within my nails, so while I was holding her wrist she was being ejected with a poison that will make her really dizzy. "Trying to dance, Evans?" She started wobbling and staggered towards me. " Well at least I have a real family unlike you" she stuttered. Okay, that was it. You do not bring that up around me. I stopped procrastinating and shot her. Within contact with the bullet, she fell down. Of course, she would wake up in a few minutes, but I wish she could have stayed there forever.

" And Sophie Foster is the winner again!" the crowd cheered. Some people might say that I was being vindictive, but if you bring up my family, you might as well save the trouble and go to the underworld.

A/N- How was that chapter? Honestly, the story is just starting. I am going to try and update on Sundays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, but sometimes I might not be able to. That will start next week. Anyway, leave me some nice comments please cause I REALLY need them right now. Anyways, until then see u later cuties 😉😘 - Vivister05