Chapter 10 :)))

Jennifer's POV

We crossed the road to the other side, where the park was, and were we first had our actual hang out. I was having trouble to keep up with Justin, until he suddenly stopped walking, near a tree where he stood underneath. He put his face in his hands. I could har tiny but manly sobs just about vaguely.

'Justin, please don't cry.' I put my hand on his shoulder, his back facing towards me. 'I just can't take it anymore...' He sobbed a little. I put my other hand on his other shoulder. 'Justin, look at me.' I said. Justin obediently turned around, and I couldn't help but look a bit sympethic. 'Look, first of all, I'd just like to say, I've never seen a guy cry like that, especially not as manly as that,' I said, as I saw that familiar smile of his, shining bright on his face. 'And second of all,' I cleared my throat. 'I've never seen a guy as brave, as loyal, as naive, as caring and as amazing as you.' I said. He looked at me this time and I could recognise that he was as suprised as I would have been if he said the same to me. 'I ... I um - I really don't know what to say.' He stammered. He rised his hand to his eyes and wiped the water from his eyes and smiled gratefully. 'Thank you.' He said. I smiled back. 'You're always welcome.' I gazed into his eyes then. I could see the sorrow and happiness, at the same time, in his eyes. I took a step closer; our chests were against each others. His head leaned towards mine, and before I even realised, we were kissing, his lips brushing gently against mine. I put my hands around his neck and his arms were on my waist. Our kiss went from gentle, to a bit harder.

At that moment, I realised what I had never imagined. I did have feelings for him, and this is not one crush that comes and goes, this one was one big, major crush, that I had never come across before.

Until now.