Chapter 13

Justin's POV

She's probably be at home by now. I don't know what I did to upset her, but I've obviously messed up our whole friendship.

I plucked the grass while banging my head against the bark of the tree. I couldn't feel any worse.

I looked across the road. There, my mom was, making out with her fiancé. I slowly got up.

I started to walk. I couldn't believe it. She never lied to me. Even when dad left, she still never would lie.

But this time she did.

I didn't feel much anger. I felt hurt.

I started to run, run faster as I went.

Her lips parted from his, but they still shared a long gaze.

I crossed the road, just as mom turned her head.

She was surprised. So surprised. Shocked, to be precise.

I was only a few metres away from them, but it felt like I was miles away.

She started to stutter. "Um, hey Justin, I, was, I um-"

"Save it mom." I said.

I took a step or two, before I took out my hand for her fiancé to shake.

"It's nice to meet you, sir." I said

He shook my hand. "It's a pleasure."

"Justin, wait, please-"

I turned around and whizzed around the corner.

I ran back to our house.

I slammed the door behind me and sat by the stairs. I didn't know what to do. I could easily just go to someone else's house and stay there overnight, but I only had one special friend, but she's gone, and god knows how long.

Just then the door creaked open. I looked up. It was mom. But she was alone.

"Justin, we need to talk." She firmly spoke.

"No, we don't."

She gazed down at me. "You need to get used to the fact that Daddy's little boy is without his daddy, so now it's just the silly pampered boy and the boy's mom. Why is it you're allowed to have all the fun and come home with an attitude, and I deal with it? I'm so fed up of your-"

I stood up. "Before you say anything else, I'd just like to say that when I was little, you were the one who told me love has to be unconditional, otherwise it's not love. Yeah, maybe I liked my dad, but why does it have to come in between us?"

She sighed. "I never said anything about not loving you, Justin, please-"

"Stop. Just, stop-"

"STOP CUTTING ME OFF! For gods sake if you have this attitude with me you're wife will be one unfortunate woman to have to deal with you!"

I looked at her. I couldn't believe she said that.

"That's nice mom." I turned around.

"Wait, please, Justin I never meant to say that..."

I walked up the stairs. I didn't look back. That night I cried myself to sleep.

I hate my life.

_________________

Hi guys! I just want to thank the readers for reading my fanfic, I didn't expect it to have 2K reads omg 💗 thank you all so much ily, please do share this fanfic, id appreciate it! Thanks loves xoxoxo
- Anoushka x