Chapter Three

A giggle escapes from my lips as I let go of Newt's hand.

"What?" He asks, obviously question why I was giggling.

"Nothing, your hand is just reallllyy soft." I say as I look around the suitcase. Captured by the magic it holds I almost forget I'm not alone.

"It's like you've never seen magic.." Newt says, looking at me.

"Oh.. I um. I actually never have until the day before." I explain observing everything.

"W-wait. You're a muggle?!" Newt asks worryingly.

"If that's means I can't produce magic, then Yes." I say.

Newt paces around the room, muttering things I can't understand.

"I need to get to Tina.. Wait, Queenie would of known. Why'd she let you stay? Why am I even hesitating? I need to oblivate you."

"Newt.. Slow down. Oblivate?" The gears in my head start to turn faster.

"|Y/N| You said you were part of the Black Family? From England I suppose?" Newt asks me.

"Yes. I did say that. I was um.. Sent away at the age of eleven. I haven't heard from them since." I wince at hearing my family name.

"Ok.. This is starting to make sense. Age of Eleven? Did you ever get a letter? Addressed straight to you?" Newt looks more in depth about the subject matter now.

"U-um.. I don't remember a lot from that time.. It's a sensitive subject.." I whisper.

"Ok. Let's just leave that behind. I've got to keep that you're a muggle a secret... Until we reach England. Until then, you will not mention a word of it. Ok?"

"U-um. Yeah sure. Ok" I respond.

We walk out the door the ladder led us to. I was hesitant to walk out at first.. But eventually I let all the worries flee myself.

What led beyond the door was absolutely amazing. Hundreds of exhibits could be seen just by the door. Magic in my mind was truly awesome.

"A-and this I-is all in a suit-suitcase?" I manage to ask.

Newt let's out a small chuckle, "Yeah."

"Wow.."

We walk toward a small tree with tiny little green sticks.

"Bowtruckles" Newt simply says.

"They're absolutely adorable.." I say in awe.

"Well, they are quite dangerous.. Don't get too close they aren't comfortable to strangers." He warns, pulling me back a few inches.

"O-oh. Sorry. It's just I've never seen creatures like this. They are absolutely outstanding!" I say.

And so we explore the rest of the suitcase.

___

"That. Was. Amazing." I say in a sing song voice.

"How do you even manage to care for all those creatures without help?" I ask.

"Well.. Uh.." Newt scratches his neck sheepishly. "Magic?"

I giggle, "Yeah. Of course."

"I'm going back to the Bowtruckles." I state, slipping away.

I grab one Bowtruckle named Peeps. He had warmed up to me first on my visit. I lay down near a tree trunk and drift off to sleep.

__|

|NEWT'S POV|

I spot /Y/N\ asleep against a tree, I couldn't blame her. It was twelve am. My feet make their way over to y/n and gently pick her up. The Bowtruckle seems attached to her, like Picket is to me.

I sigh while carrying her and the Bowtruckle. I look at her sleeping peacefully. My mind can't comprehend how she's a muggle. She has the same aurora as a wizard.. It just doesn't add up. And to top that off her last name is Black. One of the top best Pureblood Wizarding family. AND she from England.

I just don't get it.. I'm going to brush that off.. I'll wait until we get to England for further details.

I cary Y/N up to the little house where the ladder was. Since I couldn't carry a person whilst walking up a ladder, I let her sleep in a bed in the house.

I gently let her down on the bed. Wondering even if Y/N was who she said she was.

____
It's short I'm sorry ;-; I'll update tomorrow again 💚💚