Chapter Four

I woke up with a start. I could feel a hand graze my face just before my eyes fluttered open. Awkward bird sounds along with random noises could be heard wherever I was. My eyes glances across the room, and my body relaxed. I set my eyes on the person sitting next to me.

"Hi Newt." I say in a groggy morning voice. It felt as if I had slept for days. I usually never had a good sleep like that.

"Goodmorning, |Y/N|" Newt replies. "Queenie made breakfast, care to step out of the case for some?" Newt asked cheekily with a grin.

"Depends, if there's waffles I'm in." I tease.

"I can confirm there are indeed waffles Miss. Black." A voice chirps from the ladder of the suitcase.

"Queenie! Good morning."  I smile.

"Good morning, honey. Did you sleep well? I suppose you did!" She adds.

"Yes, I did.. Very well." I manage to say.

I stumbled down from the makeshift bed onto the floor. Queenie was already climbing back up the ladder. She gave me a smile, and gestured for me to follow. I grinned in return, looked back at Newt who seemed to be right behind me, and followed Queenie up the ladder.

When I got out of the suitcase, the smell of waffles, eggs, and bacon could instantly made out

In my opinion it was amazing. The wizarding world is indeed extraordinary.

"How did you sleep, Y/N?" Tina greeted me as I entered the kitchen.

"I slept well. How about you?" I ask.

"My sleep was alright. Thank you for asking." Tina smiled while passing me a plate of Waffles.

"Ooh, thank you!" I say.

"Hey, you said you wanted Waffles, it's the least we can do for a fellow witch." Queenie says in a sing song voice.

"Yeah, about that.." I begin.. Images of last night repeat in my brain as Newt walks in the kitchen.

"Good morning!" Newt says cheerfully.

"Morning Newt!" Queenie and Tina respond.

I continue to eat the waffles on my plate, I have to keep that I'm a muggle a secret. I can't believe I almost forgot.. It was a slip up.. It'll never happen for the rest of the time here. I can at least promise myself that.

I take the last bite of my waffles and get up. "Where do I put my dish?" I ask.

"Oh, honey, just leave it there." Queenie smiles.

"Ok.. Thank you. I think I'm going to get properly dressed, and explore the new part of the city." Joy can be heard while I speak.

"I will join in exploring the city. We only have two days left after all." Newt grins.

"Alright. Meet me at the door in ten minutes." I say, and Newt nods.

I travel back to the room, I assume Newt was going to get changed in the bathroom. Fair enough.

I grab a random set of (just wear what you want to wear) clothes, and put them on. ( Design yourself the way you want, ex: makeup, no makeup, etc. )

I look myself over in the mirror, pleased at my reflection for once. I smile and grab the essentials.

I make my way out to the door, saying a bye to the sisters, and meeting a Newt at the door. We mange to sneak out without the land lady knowing we were there. Luckily. Around these parts people have a strict rule of female and male apartments.

"So where to?" I ask, taking note of my surroundings.

"Anywhere you want to go." Newt replies.

"Ok. I found this Coffee shop the other day.."

___

Newt and I had explored the parks, coffee shops, bakeries, and even parking lots. Newt was much more fascinated in this than any other person I've met. There's still a lot I don't know about him and the others. What was I even going to do when I got to England? I guess I'll just find out things along the way.

It can't be too hard to ask a few questions, can it?

|Random updates, ok;)|