{ Chapter One - Drama Central }

As me and Neptune walked out the door of the apartment complex, I ponder the day to myself. It would probably be the same as everyday. 

    - Flashback -

I walk into school with my hair and long side bangs over my face, not saying anything to anyone except Neptune. We meet Lorenza at the water fountain in the middle of campus, and we walk off to our first class. In every single class, we don't really listen, and we just go on our phones the whole time. School will end, we'll go to Lorenza's, I'll probably stay very late, and then drive myself home. Just like everyday. 

   - End Of Flashback -

Neptune got into the passenger seat of my black low-riding car, and I went around the front, to be met with a message on a piece of paper, on my car window. From, obviously, Lorenza. It said, 

'Meet me by the fountain, I have a surprise'. 

Oh god no. Whenever Lorenza says she has a surprise, it never meant well. I pulled the slip of paper out of the overhanging of the window, I open up the door, and crumple it up. 

As I start up the engine, Neptune commences her sisterly questions. ''Who was that? What'd they want? Was it Lorenza?'' 

I giggled uncomfortably, then, as I drove the few blocks to school, I told her what happened. I pulled up to school, smoothly. I'm a natural-born driver, who also loves driving. Not many people like that these days. The people who love to drive, are probably bad. The people who hate it, are usually good. That's how it goes. I pulled into the parking lot, parallel parking perfectly. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw four girls, Sarah, Lilly, Ava, and Ellie. Also know as ''The popular girls" AKA, my enemies. They never played attention to anyone except themselves, except if you're making a fool out of yourself, or them. I didn't really mind them, but ever since 4th grade, Lilly, the leader, has been asking me to join their cliche. 

Now, of course I can't accept, or they'll learn my secret. Plus, sleepovers and fashion really isn't me. I'm more like a music and art kinda 'girl'. 

My usual hang-out place, is the music shop. I've finally grown old enough to work there, and I set up the lights and music playing in the background. Our music shop, also has our own radio station that I help host. It's pretty fun, especially when we get famous-ish customers that want to be interviewed, or want to sing on the station. I occasionally write my own music, as I'm a pretty decent singer. Of course, I go by a fake name. Mainly because I cant really sing in a girl voice, so it would confuse people I know if they heard it. It's also a great place to sell my music.

 I hop out of the car, after stopping the engine and pulling out the keys, putting it in my purse.  Neptune hops out of the other side, her hair bouncing as she goes. I grab my books and necessities, and walk into school with a smile on my face. 

Me and Neptune go through the middle school section, and walk towards the middle of campus, towards the high school section. Me and Neptune are both 17, both Sophomores. We both love Art, Music, Home-Eck, and Wood shop. We are big creators of things, such as art and woodwork. My room is filled with posters of bands, fandoms, books, and many other things. We both also love to paint on our hands and arms. Right now, I have white paint small dots from a paint pen, all up my hand and forearm. It looks kinda cool, but my jacket covers it up anyway. We see Lorenza in the distance, sitting on the edge of the fountain. We jog over, me a bit faster than Neptune. She runs up to us, giggling. But something besides her catches my eye. She has a girl behind her, who looks shy. I've never seen her before, and I have to admit. She's quite pretty. Quite pretty, and definitely my type. I look at her, and give a small wave with my hand. She waves back, but looks away, slightly blushing. Wait, blushing? Does she know...? 

I suddenly get tackled by a wave force, coming at me at a fast speed. Definetitly Lorenza. 

"Hey gurl! How've you guys been doing?"She said, her smile huge, like normal. I hug her, and she hugs back. She walks over to hug Neptune, as I stand there, looking at the the girl again. I decide to change the subject.

''So Lorenza, what's the surprise?" I say casually, sitting almost right next to where the girl was standing in the nice yellow, autumn grass, her hair long, baby pink hair flowing in the wind. Lorenza sighed, and gestured towards the girl. I almost yelped in surprise, standing up quickly. I held my hands together in front of my chest, standing close to Lorenza. "Does she know?" I said, cautiously. Lorenza nodded, and it felt like a boulder had been lifted off my chest. I heaved out, and smiled at her, her waving her over to come talk. She smiled, and walked over nervously. I smiled at her brightly, almost welcoming. I saw Neptune walk next to me, and whisper in my ear. 

"She's Asexual, so I wouldn't even think about it." And in that moment, a javelin was shoved through my heart. I swear everyone I actually like for even a moment, are either taken or is some kind of sexuality that blocks me out of anything past the acquaintance zone. (A/N : <--- That's my life in a nutshell Pluto, I feel ya) I slide my hand behind my neck, causing my braid to fall around my shoulders. She seems super shy, but also super bouncy and bubbly. 

"H-hi, I'm Emma..." She said, shyly, waving at all of us. Neptune puts an arm around her shoulders, being incredibly friendly. 

"Well hello there Emma, I'm Neptune!" She said, her smile huge at the excitement of having a new friend in our group.

"I'm-'m Pluto... Neptune's "sister"." I said, the sister part, making quotes with my fingers. She giggled, and in that moment, I realized, girls are not my thing. That's the reason.

«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»

  Hello there my beautiful kitties! It's Willow here, and I bring to you.... Chapter Two! Now, I've had some questions of why I've named him Pluto. Well, the answer is, My mother calls me pluto, because I'm tall for my age, but not as tall as her. I hate her for it, but it's a cute nickname. That's really it. Okah bye!

P.S, we still need more characters, and the last name for Pluto and Neptune is Celestis! I hope you guys enjoyed this one, and here's a picture for Neptune! Next up, Lorenza, then Emma, then I'll try and do the popular girls. Okah bye!

     ~ Willow Neptune <3