{ Chapter Three : Sticks and Stones }

I always knew it. Ever since I was little, I knew something was weird. I always had friends who would point out girls, saying they were hot or something. I never really thought they were specifically attractive. It's also another reason I'm perfectly disposed to hanging out with girls, because I'll never love them like that. And, because they're always talking about hot guys, which is way more interesting. Plus, this closet is getting cramped,  I need to get out. I just hope my parents will ignore it, instead of make me feel more miserable for the "monster" I am. As I start to walk to my next class, I completely blocked out the others' conversation. I just thought to myself, completely out of my train of thought. I wondered quietly, until the minute bell rang. I realized, I was already in my seat. I had none of my friends in this class, so I kept my phone out. I slid my earbud through one of my sleeves, and rested my head on that sleeve, listening to TØP, Trees. It was quite a depression song, but it was such a great song. Which honestly, it fit my mood right now. I batted my eyes, and almost rubbed my eyes. I then remembered I had make-up on, and decided against it.

{ Your Outfit For Today } :

http://picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/pm3fku-l-610x610-shoes-hat-high%2Bheels-ankle%2Bboots-ankle%2Bbooties-white%2Bcrop-white%2Bsummer-shades-lennon%2Bshades-black%2Bbag-dark%2Bjeans-t%2Bshirt-jeans.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQomP_mbHNyXvwr7eozu_uam6TwsGtttWzqPaSOf_DfZ3ghu5Q9

(The second one)

https://blog.vpfashion.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/@chitabeseau.jpg

http://www.piercingmodels.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/lip-studs-and-rings.jpg

I sat quietly, as the bell rang. My teacher walked up to the front of the classroom, and I slightly drowned him out. "Hello class... today we will be learnin-" He suddenly got interrupted by the door, hearing a knock noise. I raise my head in curiosity, and get the door. I'm the closest to it, then I slide back into my chair as I pull the handle. The girl from before, Emma, walks in. I have a slight shocked expression on my face, and she smiles and waves at me. She looks down into her stack of books, and explains herself. 

"Sorry Mister... I... I got lost." I heard a soft chuckle from the back of the classroom, and I looked over. I saw Lilly and Ava, giggling and whispering to each other. Ava saw me looking at them, and pointed me out to Lilly. Lilly smirked at me, and waved. I sat farther back into my seat, drowning myself out to the music. We were halfway through the class, and much to my knowledge, the "bad girls" were giggling and pointing again. I heard their whispers, even from the door. 

"Oh my god she's so ugly! She looks like a pampered Barbie who got make-up smeared on their face!" Lilly said, quietly. Ava nodded, chuckling.

"Yeah, she looks so uneven, her eye make-up looks like she's an Egyptian Goddess!" Said Ava, idiotically. I smirked, at her remark. I whispered back to them, sarcastically.

"Sorry for interrupting, but you should be worshiping the goddess, not yourselves and your crappy make-up." I said, smirking after seeing their shocked faces. A row of 'oh's' went around, and I turned back in my seat.

"Well well well, looks like little Pluto does have some claws after all!" She said, up close in my ears. I made a small growling noise, and she giggled, crawling back into her seat.

I jumped up suddenly, storming out of the room. If this went any farther... ughhh! I said, punching the nearest wall. For any normal person, it would've hurt. But I was too blinded by emotional pain to care. I ran up the stairs, towards the middle school section. I stoped on the second base of stairs, and sat on the very top. I put my head in my hands, which rested on my knees. I couldn't cry, because I'm a warrior. And it would ruin  my make-up. I heard the last bell ring. Saved by the bell I guess, again. After everyone had left, I was done wandering the halls, trying to find my group. I decided to finally go get my stuff, and go to the counselor's center tomorrow, it's too late and she's probably gone. I walked over to my locker, and started to get my stuff. I heard a small scurry, and I flipped around, but no one was there. I shrugged, probably just a mouse or a bug. I gathered all my stuff, but decided to fix my hair and make-up while I was still here. I walked into the boy's bathroom, and fixed my hair, tucking a loose strand behind my ear. I started to walk out, until I was stopped.  

"So girls... what do we have here...?" 

«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»

Sorry guys for the short chapter, but I tried to make this as long as I could. With the help of my teacher, I'm slowly starting to piece together my story, and I already know how I want it too end. Hopefully it will work out, and I already have a few chapters planned out. I will have a Sequel to this! Maybe a real girl, but more likely Pluto will turn into the school counselor, and it will probably be a trans girl. (Girl turned into a boy). What should I name her, and what should her nickname be? (Name normal, and Nickname Celestial please.) Also, you may request to add a character. You can make a forum in the comments, or Private Message me. Okah bya! <3

       ~ Willow