[ Chapter Four - Mailing, or Blackmailing? ]

As I walked to my car, I saw Neptune sitting in the driver's seat, with her feet up on the wheel. She must've saw my shocked, nervous face, because she opened up the car door, sliding over into the passenger's seat.

"What happened?" She said, the second I got into the car, and shut the door. I sighed heavily. I couldn't lie to her.

"They found out." I said, and she instantaneously knew. Lilly, Ellie, Sarah, and Ava were the popular girls at my school. They have wanted to "join" them, since I started school. Apparently, they saw me come out of the boy's restroom, and assumed the rest from there.

"What do they want?" She said, as she knew they wouldn't do that if they didn't want anything.

"They want me... to join them. To join their 'cliche'. To become one of them." I admitted. She gasped, and lightning fast, shoved the key in the ignition.

"Lorenza's, fast." She said, and I started driving off.

As soon as I pulled into Lorenza's driveway, Neptune was leaping out of the car door, and we hadn't even stopped moving. I yanked the keys out, and started up her stoop, while Neptune rung the doorbell a thousand times. Emma answered the door, and was about to welcome us in, when Neptune burst right through her, straight off to the kitchen. I walked past Emma, shrugging at her confused face. Emma and I walked into the kitchen, to see Neptune legit yelling at Lorenza.

"-ow wow wow there Missy, you're going to need to chill, and slow down if you're gonna want me to even know what you're saying, much less help you." Lorenza stated, not looking up from her baking. Lorenza was known for making amazing sweets, and she was almost constantly making them.

"Well, Barbies found out about Pluto." Neptune announced. When she said that, it made Lorenza drop her spoon in shock. Barbies was our nickname for the 'popular girls'. They weren't too bright, even if they acted like it. The only reason they're in such advanced classes is because of their parents bribing and threatening the teachers and principal. Lorenza set her baking to the side, and sat on the counter. Emma looked at me, giving me a comforting smile. While I was looking around the house, I was finally shaken, quite literally, out of my daydream.

"What did they see Pluto?" Lorenza asked, her bony hands shaking my shoulders. "Every single detail of what happened."

"Well, I didn't quite see. They might've saw me go in, but they definitely saw me come out. They were waiting for me at the water fountain, across the hall. Lilly pinned me against a wall, but I escaped. But, they had already surrounded me by then. Then, Sarah stepped up. She told me that I knew what they wanted, and that I better do it. And since they have wanted to join them since I started school, that's what I figured." Lorenza had taken her hands off my shoulders, and was now pacing around the kitchen. Neptune had rested her head in her hands, and Emma had sat down in a chair. Lorenza finally spoke up.

"How long do they want you?"

"They didn't say. I would assume until College, and probably summers and after schools too." I stated, almost instantaneously. Lorenza nodded again.

"Well... I don't think there's a way around this. We can't let you be exploited and kicked out, we would miss you too much. The only way... is to join them until we find a way." She said, never looking up at me once. It suddenly felt, as if a javelin had been shoved through my heart. I would... have to join... my blackmailers?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture is... Emma!

Hello there guys! I am finally happy to say, that I have written the entire story for Pluto! Whoop whoop! I may or may not continue it a bit, but I have a very good plan for it. I will update/post a new chapter every two days, so get ready for that! I'm incredibly sorry for the long wait for this update, but I've currently been busy on the sequel, and planning out the next few books. (Yes, this will be a series). I was planning on making Pluto fall in love, so I will add that part in the ending of the story. But of course, as I'm in middle school, I couldn't quite do this in a school grade, because we had to write realistic fiction stories. So, this was mine. Hope you guys enjoyed this small chapter, and don't forget to vote, share, and tell you friends all about it! The Original FC, signing off! <3

~ Willow