Chapter 27

Chapter 27 - New Boy

It was an amazing and beautiful October morning and the sun was shining into my room when I woke up. I stretched myself and sat up. I looked over to Leona's bed but of course, she wasn't there. I giggled. I grabbed my phone to look how late it was. It was 12:14 PM - do I seriously always sleep that long? I realized that I got a message two hours ago from Leah. But why was she awake so early? I mean it was 7 AM in Beverly when she sent me the message.

To Julie
From Leah

TODAY IS THE DAY. I seriously can't wait to see you again. Finally, you're coming back. Text me when you arrived okay? I want to see your beautiful face again. Love you x

I'm not lying when I say I have the most amazing best friends ever. I quickly typed a message and sent it to her. I stood up and walked to the bathroom and got ready for the day. After that, I went downstairs into the kitchen and saw my Mom. "Good morning." I greeted her. She looked up and smiled at me.

"It's not morning anymore sweetheart but good morning." She laughed. "How did you sleep?"

"Good actually. What about you?" I asked her.

"Me too." I nodded at her. I watched her putting some stuff into a bag and laying it to the ground. "We're leaving in two hours."

"Yeah, I know. I can't wait."

"Did you enjoy your time here?" Mom asked me.

"Well it was not like I expected but it was okay. I'm just happy that I can see my clique again. I miss them so much and I just feel so much better around them." I answered.

She nodded. "Okay, good to know. Have you already packed your things?"

"Yup, already done."

"Alright then. I'm going to the city with aunt Anna and when I'm back we're leaving." She took her handbag.

"Okay, Mom." I walked over to her and kissed her cheek. After that, she walked out of the kitchen. I cooked something so I could eat it and then I spent some time with Leona and Jason in the living room. I wanted those two hours to pass really fast. Of course, I wanted to spend time with my cousins but I also wanted to see my best friends again. I was looking at the damn clock for like every second but time didn't seem to pass. Jason asked me if I wanted to play some games with him and I agreed because I couldn't say no to my little cousin and time would pass a little faster if I did so. I went to his room and he picked something we could play with.

The doorbell rang and I knew that it was my Mom. I took Jason and walked down the stairs with him. We walked to the living room to see Jason's and my Mom with a lot of bags. Of course, they went shopping without me and Leona. Mothers. Mom asked me to go and get my things because we were about to leave for the airport. I did how she said and went upstairs. After I took everything I put all my stuff in the back of my aunt's car and waited for us to leave. Leona and Jason were coming to the airport with us.

A few moments later we arrived at the airport. We did all the things we had to at the airport and only waited for our plane to take off.

I walked over to my aunt. "Goodbye. Thank you for everything and I hope we'll see each other soon." I hugged her.

"Goodbye honey," She hugged me back. "have a save flight."

"Thank you." I kissed her cheek. I took Jason and hugged him too. "Bye, little buddy."

"Bye Julie." He was so adorable. I let him down and then I faced Leona.

"It was so nice being with you again. I'm going to miss you, Leona. Stay safe." I said to her.