The Spawns | Chapter XX -- They Hurt You, Those Eatons

THE SPAWNS

They Hurt You, Those Eatons

Chapter XX—Cole

© DarknessAndLight

For one of the few times in our lifelong friendship, I wasn’t the first one to fall asleep during a sleepover—Jayden was. Maika, him and I were all lying on the double bed on the second floor, Jayden being the meat in this lovely sandwich—his words, not mine. He kept repeating it over and over again as we got settled into the bed.

This felt weird somehow, because normally Lilibeth should have been here. And whatever had happened between us, part of me felt bad for not inviting Beth and keeping her out of the loop. Another part of me told me she’d look for it.

I loved the girl but if she was going to be a selfish bitter little girl, I was going to be a selfish bitter little boy.

“I think we should relish in this precious moment and start drawing inappropriate things on Jay-Jay-Poo’s face.” Maika whispered from the other side of Jay.

I laughed. “Of course, because we vandalize huge billboards with works of art, but we’re not above drawing dicks on our friends face.”

I didn’t need to see Mai’s face to know she was grinning. “We could cover his face with dicks.”

“We could, but we’re lazy and this bed is comfy” I stated.

“True that,” Maika answered, and then lifted her upper body to look at me over Jay’s chest, with a mischievous grin spread on her lips.

“Oh, oh. I know that look.”

“Do you think he’s wake up if I started licking his face?” she whispered too enthusiastically.

“He’s a light sleeper.” I reminded her. The boy barely ever slept and when he did he was always a light sound away from waking up.

“I’m an expert licker.” She replied quickly, unwavering.

I sighed, discouraged. Where we seriously arguing about this? “This is Jayden I-Never-Sleep Eaton, you know.”

“But he’s passed out drunk and,” she lifted his hand, “he’s still holding on to Hardy.”

I chuckled soundlessly at that. My bestfriends were such weirdos. “I think we three should stop seeing each other. We’re rubbing off on each other in the wrong way,” I joked.

“Please, there’s only a right way to rub off someone.” And after saying that, she crawled on top of him. “Oh Jaydeeeen, yeeeeees.” She drawled in a slightly raspy voice, getting comfortable on Jay’s lap, rolling her hips.  

I hid my face under my hands. “Please don’t do creepy stuff like that beside me!” I squealed but not too loud, I didn’t want Jay to wake up to this.  

“It’s every woman’s dream to have a threesome with you two,” Maika informed me before licking the tip of Jay’s nose. Luckily, Jay really was passed out drunk, so he wasn’t waking up.

“My threesome’s dreams don’t involve Jayden,” I groaned.

“Only Beth and your cat,” she said with a smirk and then brushed her lips around his jaw and down his throat. This time Jayden let out a loud breath.

“Deranged double jointed Asian,” I slapped Mai’s arm to get her to stop. 

“Prude American,” she chuckled and properly lay on Jayden, resting her head under his chin. The weird thing was that after she did that, Jay made a weird sound in the back of his throat and wrapped his arms around her—still holding onto Hardy—and pressed his cheek against the top of her head.