Suspension

"HAHAHAHAAHAAUUUUHHHH"

"You sound like a horse" said Anastasia. 'So what?!' I thought. Suddenly Monica walked up.

"Sup Gwen. " "uh hi... um... what do you want Monica?" "nothing just wanting to see if you wanted TO GO TO SISSYS AND TEEPEE HER HOUSE?!" Monica said squealing

"Uh sure... Actually no I have plans..." "Oh come on! Live a little!" Monica said with fake exhaustion in her voice. "Fine but only because I want Zaxby's when we are done!" Monica Squealed one last time before running off to her posse of 'real life white chicks'

dear lord I just want to stick a big fat burger in their face and say "ayo gain some weight!"

"EXCUSE ME?! MISS WILSON WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!" OH SHIZ I SAID THAT OUT LOUD!!!

The teacher who put me in ISS came up to me dragging me away from my 'friends' and into the counselor's office.

"So miss Wilson. What did you say to those 'Real Life White Chicks'?" I sighed. "Did I say that out loud too?" "Yes, And quite loud if you ask me. Dear lord I could hear you all the way in here!"

"Just leave me alone for once Richie! Gosh see i've been in here so many times I already know your name!" I said to the fat bald headed guy eating a doughnut across from me.

"Don't talk to me like that, 1 Week of OSS" I screamed In his face and ran out of the school punching trees.

Dear lord I'm a loony-toon I thought before walking home. High-school Is soo exhausting!