Party

My doorbell rang as I finished scrolling through Instagram.

Bitches need to take out dey fake weave

I opened my door to see Anastasia on my front porch holding flowers out in disgust.

I'm placing my bet on Casey.

Sure enough it was from Casey. "Did you agree to go out with him?" She asked obviously irritated.

"No" I said bluntly. "oh ok. Well I don't feel like shopping or movies so lets get wasted!" she said squealing.

Oh god please help me!

We drove my Lamborghini to Drew's. we pulled up to the house and got out of the car. "come on!" Anastasia squealed dragging me away.

I made my way over to the kitchen as I grabbed a beer. "you drink?" asked an all too familiar voice.

James.

"Sometimes. want one?" he shook his head and I giggled. he sat down beside me and looked at the ceiling.

"you wanna dance" I said after about 5 more beers. "sure" he replied bluntly. I dragged him to the dance floor grinding on him.

Stop! what are you doing! its not nasty but still! you don't even like parties! leave me alone James! God you are hopeless Gwen! go home and go to sleep!

Somehow I managed to choke out "I'm tired" so we sat on the couch. "run!" I heard from the direction of the door. "the cops!"

At that I jumped up and dragged James with me. "come on!" he laughed as we ran through the woods. We finally came to a stop catching our breath.
"hahaha! that was so fun! god that's hilarious!" I couldn't stop laughing!
"Yea hahahaha! did you see your face! haha!"

Just then I realized we were incredibly close. he cupped my face in his hands and...

He kissed me.