Skyler

James and I got lost but he found our way back to the house and got our cars and went home.

I woke up to no hangover. what?

Plot twist much?

The alarm clock wouldn't shut up! "GO SOMEWHERE ELSE NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR DING DONG RING DONG DING RONG!!"
I yelled.

I got up and easily got out a pair of ripped light wash skinny jeans, and a DeadMau5 tee.
I pulled on my neon blue converse low tops and straightened my hair.

I pulled on my denim jacket and grey beanie while strutting towards my car.
Blasting 'viva la vida' I started to realize I was screaming the lyrics out of the window.

Soon I pulled up to subway and ordered my usual. i was walking back to my car when a alluring voice spoke in my ear: "hey princess." i jumped any looked into those annoying blue eyes of Skyler.

"What?" I breathed. "gosh just wanted to eat with you. god! why are you always so mean?" he pouted.

"I don't know. just leave me alone."
I sighed.

"Go out on a date with me." my eyes widened. "Fuck no." i yelled in his face. nearby a woman covered her kids ears and snickered.

Soon I left going to go shopping to buy an outfit. I picked out a blue tank top and some black leggings. but not without a navy blue sweater with stars and rips at the bottom. also some black converse hightops.

"Ooohhhh" I said staring at a Bastille CD. 'bad blood' their new album. of course I bought it!!!!

I rode back home and went to sleep.