Chapter Twenty

Sirius's POV

 "Padfoot what was that?" James snapped. 

"Sirius you need to calm down" Remus insisted. 

"Oh shut it Moony" I growled and stormed off. If I don't want her dating him its not my fault I'm just protecting her! It's not like anyone else is going to. James might but he can't stop it so its up to me to save her from all the gits who just want to get in her panties and she doesn't make it hard. I punched a wall at that why was I such a asshole? I stormed up to the dorm and put on some music to calm me down but then Holly came in smiling. 

"That was nice protecting her from him" she said. 

"Well she's my bestfriend I have to" 

"Yeah" she said before pressing her lips to mine I doubled back the intensity taking all my anger out. She grabbed my hand and lead me down to the doors. I wrapped my arm around her and kissed her on the lips, I looked up to see Jess downing a flask of who-knows-what before running off to see Alex. 

Jess's POV 

I finished off a flask off firewhiskey even though I really know I shouldn't of but I need something to cheer me up. I ran off to see Alex which put a smile on my face. 

"Trouble, you caused a bit of a scene in there" he chuckled. 

"Well I can't help being an over-emotional drama queen plus Sirius is a dickhead!" I laughed. 

He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and we walked off towards Hogsmed.  It was weird coming this way but I hope it goes better than last night especially with Alex there. 

"So where to first?" He asked breaking my thoughts

"Oh um don't know you choose" I replied. 

"Well lets just look around then" he suggested. 

I nodded and we wondered hand in hand through the town, I found a little shop that had muggle items for sale including some books. 

"Wanna go in?" Alex asked and I nodded excitedly.

I found some new books including The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe, Pride and Prejudice, Emma, Nothanger Abbey and a few others. Alex was fascinated with some of the stuff he was a half-blood but I don't think he grew up with much muggle knowledge.

"Let's go down here" I suggested after we left the shop.

We followed the path down to a little, pink tea shop with a sign out the front hanging which read 'Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop'

"Shall we go in?" Alex asked looking unsure.

"I guess" I replied.

He pushed open the door and I walked in and just stood there, What in Melin's name was a standing in? It's like a pink, frilly pixie threw up all over the place. Not only was it a disgusting shade of pink there was couples EVERYWHERE! I mean everywhere kissing, holding hands, cuddling, laughing I was waiting for the vomiting to start again.

Alex had found a table and call out to me stunning me and causing me to spin around too fast and trip over a chair and fall into someone's lap. My hair was over my hair and all I could see was purple as I opened my eyes, I felt a guys arms next to me as I shook the hair out of my eyes I wanted to cover them again from the horrid pink.

"Who in  wizard god's name though it was a good idea to make everything pink?" I asked, only after I heard him chuckle I realised who I was sitting on and who could have guessed? The one, The only, SIRIUS BLACK! And we have a winner!

"Hello Black" Alex stated in a warning voice.

"Alex" Sirius replied in a falsely cheery voice.

No one seemed to notice me as the boys stared each other off I turned to face Holly who was wearing an identical face to me as I slunk off Sirius under the table too Holly.

"Don't think they've noticed" I laughed and so did Holly.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked Holly.

"Sure" She replied.

"Why are you dating Sirius?"

"Well I know he doesn't actually like me so I don't necessarily feel that bad about it but my family are proud Ravenclaw and I was put in Hufflepuff and they're not exactly ashamed but they aren't happy about it they're always like I know such a shame, yeah she got put in the other house, Hufflepuff what a disappointment, she mustn't of been smart enough. So I though best way to annoy them is date someone from well renowned Black family"

"Oh is it working?" I asked.

"Yep, pissed them right off they don't know he's Gryffindor see they think he's a Slytherin like the rest of the Black's"

"So that's the only reason?"

"Well who wouldn't want to date him? That's the only reason he's dating me"

The boys were still going on insulting each other, I coughed loudly and they both turned to me.

"Now that's settled Alex let's go grab a Butterbeer from The Three Broom Sticks, Goodbye Holly see you round" I said before walking out leaving Sirius a bit shocked.

I waiting out the front and Alex stormed out. 

"Well that was fun" I stated sarcastically. Alex just rolled his eyes.

Comment, Vote, Fan :)

Love you all my dear readers your all sexy! <3

I less than three you humans