You what Seth?

Chad smiles then takes her backstage, as soon as they get back there Ty comes running out if her locker room. "Oh my gosh Stacey are you okay?" Ty asks scared a bit.

"I think my wrist is broken." Stacey says calmly.

"Oh no hopefully it's not bad... Come on Chad speed up some, we gotta get her to the trainer's and see what's going on with my boo. I saw how you landed on your back too, How is that feeling?"

"Sore. I think I felt something click..."

"Oh no that's not good at all let me go ahead and tell the trainer what has happened so he can get ready for you since Chad here is taking forever."

"I'm trying to make sure I don't cause anymore damage Ty." Chad says.

"It's okay Chad." Stacey says.

"Sorry I'm just worried about my best friend that's all..." Ty runs her fingers through her hair.

"It's okay, you go off ahead and let the trainer know we are on the way." Chad tells her.

"Okay will do. See you soon Stace... Chad." She runs off to go to the trainer.

"Chad if you have to leave me for a while, see if you can find Seth to talk to Ty for me?" Stacey asks Chad.

"Okay, I will do that after I sit you down in the room. Tell her she will have a surprise in her locker room I guess." Chad responds.

"If you have to tell her, its from me or something. Thank you so much Chad. I lov- you're such an awesome friend." Stacey thanks him.

"No problem Stace." He smiles, "I'll do anything for you." He says as they arrive at the trainer's room. "Well I guess this is where I go... Hopefully we will still be able to go to the bar later or something. If not I'll think of something we can do okay?" He puts her down carefully.

"Okay. I can't thank you enough Chad." She holds one of his hands. "I hope we can still go out too."

"My pleasure Stace. Well I wish you luck in there." He says then places a light kiss on her lips then starts to walk away.

"Chad? Wait." Stacey says to make him stop and turn around.

"Yes Stacey?" He asks then she kisses him. Chad then breaks the kiss and blushes hard.

"Can we talk about this once my wrist has been checked?"

"Yes we can, I'll meet you back here once I find Seth okay."

"Okay." They both smile and head their separate ways.

Chad walks around until he finds Seth. "Hey Seth can I talk to you for a minute if you're not busy?"

"Hey Chad." Seth speaks, "Yeah sure. Saw what happened to Stacey. She okay?"

"Um Stacey is getting checked up now... Speaking of her, she wanted me to ask you to do a favor before I left from there."

"Oh okay. Yeah anything. What's up?" Seth's asks.

"Okay this may sound weird but she wanted to see if you could talk to Ty... I have no idea why but that was her specific request."

"Ty?" He blushes a little.

"Yeah... Are you blushing?"

"What? No I'm not..." He lies

"Awww someone has a crush, and I think I know who it is." Chad says all giggly.

Seth getting a bit annoyed, "Chad shut up!"

"Fine, I'll stay quiet. But yeah Stace wanted you to talk to her. So I'm guessing just meet her in her locker room; she should be leaving the trainer's soon; she's helping out with Stacey at the moment." Chad explains.