You're my lasy slice Rollins.

"Come on, some pizza will get your mind off it I know it." Ty says

"Sooner we can get out of her the better..." Stacey replies.

"Let go then."

They all leave the hospital. Stacey goes with Chad and Ty goes with Seth they meet up at the closest place pizza hut. Stacey and Chad walks in holding hands and so do Ty and Seth. They get seated order their pizza about 20 mins later it arrives Stacey steals the first slice while Ty takes the second one, Seth the third and chad the forth.

"Hey, Ty?" Stacey gets her attention.

"Yeah Stace?" She takes a bite of her pizza.

"I wanna say congrats on winning that title. We've not really had time to actually celebrate you winning. I'm so proud of you."

"Aww thanks Stace. And yeah cause your more important than the title so we had to get you situated first."

Stacey smiles. "But that title is very important aswell."

"Yeah your right." She shrugs her shoulders. "But did you see how I won it? I know seffy here saw and he was happy and stuff."

"I couldn't see it..." Stacey puts her pizza slice down.

"Oh sorry you couldn't see it Stace. Seth you wanna tell them how I destroyed Becky?" She drinks some of her water.

"Ty here speared Becky into next week, curb stomped her into next month and then to finish it up, pedigreed her into next year." Seth explained to both Stacey and Chad.

"Well you didn't hold back at all then huh? D*mn girl." Stacey exclaims.

"Nah Stace, I gave her all I had. But she put me in that dis-arm-her and I though it was over..."

"But you didn't give up. And I know you wouldn't have."

"Yeah your right about that. So I saw you go out with Chad over there for his match and you did his entrance perfectly I bet that was fun.

She blushes. "Yeah it was."

"Awww your so cute when you blush Stace." Ty notices Chad is really quiet. "Chad are you okay? You barely touched any of your pizza..."

"Chad?" Stacey asks concerned, "What's up babe?" She turns to look at him.

"Huh... Oh nothing I'm okay. Promise." He smiles.

"Chad. What's wrong? Talk to me."

"I'm just thinking about tonight that's all. So much happened it just gave me a headache and I'm not really hungry anymore."

"Yeah... sorry for adding more drama and whatnot..."

"It's not your fault babe none of this is your fault we all know it was Nikki that hurt you."

"Still, it ruined the night. I should have been more careful."

"It didn't ruin the night. Stacey come on, there was nothing you could have done it just happened fast but its in the past now so lets not worry about it."

"Why are you so perfect Chad?" She kisses his cheek.

"Why are you so perfect Stace?" He kisses her lips.

Ty looks over at Seth and sees him eating his pizza trying not to make eye contact with anyone. "Seth you okay?"

"I... Yeah. Been a long day hasn't it?" Seth says.

"Yeah it has." She whispers, "Seth what's wrong you can tell me..."

He whispers back. "I... I wish I could just be so open like they are. About how they feel and they act so freely."

She whispers again. "I know Seth... It kinda bothers me some too, but don't worry we will get there okay? We just gotta take it slow. That will be us eventually. Promise." She smiles.

Seth holds her hand underneath the table. "Can... can I try something?"

She smiles and hold his hand. "Yeah, go for it."

Seth places his hand on Tys' cheek and slowly makes his way to kiss her. He freezes for a moment when he gets close.

"Don't be scared Seth, it's ok. We have all the time in the world."

"I know. This... this moment is going to be special." He slowly closes the gap and kisses her.

She closes her eyes and kisses back.

He then breaks the kiss. "Was that ok?"

She opens her eyes. "That was perfect."

Seth smiles.

Stacey looks at Chad then looks at Ty and Seth. "I'm glad they are happy."

"Same here." Chad smiles, "Took them a while but they finally got it together."

"Yeah, they did. They deserve to be happy. So do you Chad."

"I'm happy now that I'm with you." He take her hand and places a light kiss on it.

"I'm happy now I'm with you too." She smiles.

Chad sees there's one slice of pizza left. He looks at Ty and Seth, goes to grab it but someone slaps his hand. "Owwww."

"Nice try Chad that's your warning, next time it will be worse." She glares at Chad. "It's my pizza." She takes the pizza and licks it.

"Ewwww, gross. Does she always do that?" Chad asks disgusted.

Stacey laughs, "Yes."

Ty gives an evil smirk to Chad. "I do it so no one else can eat it but me."

"What about me then?" Seth asks.

"Depending on if I want it or not... Something is wrong with me when I don't want the last slice cause I always get the last slice no matter what. So if I fall asleep and there is still some pizza left the last slice better be there when I wake up."

"Guess I better get used to having  the second to last slice then."

"Yep" She smiles then licks his cheek. "You're my last slice Rollins.

Seth blushes and doesn't say a word. Ty then lays her head on Seth's shoulder and eats the rest of her pizza.

Stacey out of nowhere does a DaithDeNogla impression. "Well Ty, I hope ye enjoyed that pizza."

She tries to hold her laugh in but ends up snorting. "Oh my gosh Stacey I can't believe you right now, and yes I enjoyed the pizza."

Seth and Chad are look at them then looks at each other confused. Seth speaks up, "I think it's about time we get going. Don't you think Chad?"

"Uh yeah it's getting pretty late, Come on girls we gotta go now I'm pretty sure they are about to close soon." Chad responded.

Stacey and Ty finishes laughing then looks at the boys. "Okay fine we can start heading off." Stacey says.

"Yeah since you guys want to go so badly." Ty adds

They all get up and leave the table then get to the door, the guys let Stacey and Ty go out first. "Well Stacey." Ty does her Mini Ladd impression. "I hope you had fun, enjoyed and all that stuff. I'll see you in the next one." She snickered. Stacey starts humming the Mini Ladd outro song and they both laugh again. Ty hugs her lightly. "Get that arm better okay boo? I want you to be back as soon as possible but still be healed all the way. I love you so much Sta-" Ty gets cut off by Chad honking the horn letting the girls know it's time to go.

"Okay Chad goodness in coming." Stacey says then she and Ty take there separate ways and head back to there hotels.