Where do you put it all?

"So, you got the main event for the title tonight. You ready for it?" Ty's best friend stacey asks her.

"Ready than I'll ever be." Ty responds.

"You got this. The second you win, I'm running out there to celebrate with you... if that's alright."

"I dont mind that at all. it means that you care for me." Ty smiles.

"That I do. I know the fans are getting assey about me coming down to the ring with you so often."

"Don't mind the fans they just don't know what a true friend is thats all. You do you boo."

"It's just annoying. Half of them think they know everything about everything."

"Giirrrlll tell me about it. I swear I just wanna curbstomp some of them sometimes."

"Most of the time... screw it. All the time."

Ty laugh some. "You just have anger problems sometimes thats all."

"I do not! Stacey exclaimed. "I can't help it if people's faces just annoy me."

"Stace... chill okay just chill."

"I'm chill. I swear. Hey, how's things going with you and that two tones?"

"Oh um... okay i guess... i don't think he even likes me like i like him... i don't wanna talk about it." She says sadly. "How about you and shorty?"

"I've seen how he looks at you when you aren't looking. And I don't know anyone called shorty."

"You're kidding me... hes being a cocky little prick. Stacey... I'm talking about Mr. Ready willing and-"

"Gable!" She practically screams.

"Yeah him." She chuckles.

"We've spoke a little. But he's busy you know-"

"We're all busy Stace... come on stop making excuses. I think we have some time before my match to see if you can talk to him. He can't be that busy that he can't talk to you for 5 mins."

"And I'll spend most of that working up the courage to talk to him."

Ty sighs, "Stacey come on," she places her hands on her cheeks. "You got this... dont be like me cause I'm normally the one that always is scared to talk to people." Ty lightly smacks Stacey's cheek. "Come on I'll give you until my match is over to talk to him. If you havent talked to him by then i wont let you come out."

"No pressure then. What if he thinks I'm an idiot... well I am... or thinks I'm a child... Tyyyyyyy... I'm scared he won't like me like that."

"Stace you gotta grow up someday and today is the day and your not an idiot. He's the idiot for not talking to a wonderful woman like you. Just be you stace don't try and change for him. He will like you for you."

"I hope your right." Stacey says in sigh.

Ty sees Chad and Jason in the distance then smiles widely. "And look what we have over here... A cuppa alphas, a cuppa alphas." Ty turns Stacey around. "This is your chance Stace your gonna walk over there and talk to him okay? okay."

"Wait what? Ty, I'm not ready-"

"Yes you are Stacey I'm going to walk you over there then its all you boo." She pushes her forward but she stops. "Come on Stace.

"No. I can't do it." She walks off.

Ty catches up with her. "Stace how about this if you talk to him I'll talk to Seffy after my match when im all hot and sweaty and that's going to be worse than you talking to chad..."