Legal Stuffs (Author's Note)

COPYRIGHT © 2017 by Tyler Morgan. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No part of this document may be distributed or reproduced in any form or by any means electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of Tyler Morgan.

I will NOT allow the distribution, copying, and/or performance of our story without proper permission. This is my story, and I would love to keep it.
____________________________________________________________________________
"Let them go. You said you were a man of your word. You said you wouldn't let me down. You said-" He interrupted me mid-sentence

"I lied. You're mine now. I have you all to myself, and no one is going to save you." He smiled, walking to me, tied in the middle of the ring, watching the men behind him holding knifes at my friend's throats, "You're special, Alexandra," He whispered, before slapping me in my face, breaking my already bloody nose, "And I I'll break you"
____________________________________________________________________________
He stole me. He invaded me. He broke me.

They found me. They tried to help me. They failed.

I fought him. I lost to him. I ruined my life.

What do I do now?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Alex goes to a secret boarding school, has been there since 6th grade, and hasn't ever gone home. While coping with her childhood, walking around in the town close to her dorm, she came across a gym, and a secret fight club, which she joined. Keeping her other life a secret, she was a normal girl, went to school, joined clubs, and everything else a normal teen did. They tried to keep her there. They tried to keep her safe. They tried to not let her be known to the rest of the world, but she got out, trained, and fought. Who knew she would become the greatest fighter, and risk everything for her friends? Why did they keep her there, away from the world, in the middle of nowhere?

What's going to happen when she finds out she's

Bugged?