Chapter Three

He was way too soft in everything he did. He pulled in a space way too softly, opened the door way too softly, leaned over and picked me up way too softly, and even walked way too softly. Walking in the emergency wing, the nurses put me on a gurney, and when they said he couldn't come with me, he nodded, turned, and walked off.

I just laid down, obeyed the doctors, and answered every question. 6 or 7 hours later, I was bandaged up, still laid down, and in my own little room. Jordan hasn't come in yet. I kinda wished he would, but there again, I hoped he wouldn't.

Hospitals are boring. The stay was brutal, agonizingly slow, and way. Too. Quiet.

I hate quiet.

And the T.V. doesn't work.

Jordan STILL hasn't been to see me yet, which isn't odd at all, note the sarcasm, but I'm not complaining. Because, that would mean explaining to him what the hell just happened, when I don't even know.

All I know is that this guy wants to either kill me, or kidnap me, or brainwash me, or something, and he basically made me murder my brother, who was already brainwashed, in cold blood, and if I didn't comply, he would've​ killed me. All of this, and my roommate and boyfriend watched while I choked a man who treated me like his favorite little sister. I don't know who this man is, except he owns the underground fight club in which I fight at. They didn't even know that I fought, period!

This made me a monster. A lying, killing machine. I hate it. I hate me. I hate-

“Hey. Want some company?” A wonderful deep voice said from the door. Walking in he smiled.

“Jordan!” I said, and tried to sit up and jump to him, before my side screamed out in pain, making me half scream half groan, grab my side and plop back down on the bed. He ran over to the side of my bed, concerned, and tried to help me lay back down comfortably.

“Hey, hey, hey,” he cooed, “Try not to hurt yourself more than you already have, babe. You don't want to rip your stitches”

“Yeah, right, those” I said, realizing that I already had done that. Blood was starting to stain my bandage around my hips.

“Oh no, I’ll go get the nurse” he said before walking off and leaving me to this horridly​ quiet room. They need to get that stupid T.V. fixed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I freaking hate this room. I just got back from getting restitched, and haven't even been in here 10 minutes.

I need sound.

Jordan luckily opened the door, with a smile on his face. Pulling a bag from behind him, I saw he had McDonald's.

“Yay!” I said, when he gave me the bag and got out his burger, leaving chicken nuggets, sauces, and two large fries. The drink tray had two large teas in it too. He's too sweet.

“You’re welcome” he said through a laugh. Even though my mouth was full, I still mumbled a 'Thank you’, which made him laugh harder.

“So, what all did they have to fix?” He asked.

“A broken arm, more than a couple broken ribs, broken nose, a couple gashes to the head and hips, a mild concussion, and broken ankle” I said all too casually. He looked at me like I was crazy.

“How could you say that and just shrug it off like it was nothing? When I brought you here, you looked like you were about to die!” He almost yelled.

“I was kind of hoping I was” I mumbled, to where I thought he couldn't here, but I was wrong.

“HOW THE HELL COULD YOU SAY THAT?” He actually yelled this time, which scared me. He’s never yelled at me.