MinochBlushRushKushHushBirlacock

Fortu Princessa point Of view: I made the deal with Grand pa Jinouxi. In total he bought all of my cows and payed 3.5 million dollars for each of them. I had so much money I could make it rain on the Planet Utopiok for more then a Century.
GabiPet Princessa point of view:
Hi guys im Gabrielle but everyone calls me fart gurl. I love to fart it's my hobby. I've been farting since the day im born. I even made a fart flavored soup with my farts. It hasnt been a successful thing yet. Today was a new day. I was going to make a deal with PrincessFortu about her buying my giraffes. Yes you read that right. Giraffes. I have a big garden with lots of them and most of them are being used for child abuse or pornographic activity. I had just learned sthe news that Fortuprincessa has gotten rich after selling all her cows to Jinouxi. I decided that I wanted business in too so i decided to go to her castle today to talk about a new project that I had in my mind. My idea was to create a company with her where we sell giraffes for girrafe porn and where I use my horrible fart smell on them animals.
-------------------------------
Mister Black point of view:
Hi im mister black and Im a 29 year old man that hates wiggas and loves anything that includes business. Today I was walking through my garden and I took my car and went directipn to Princessa Fortu's castle to see what she was up to today. She was one of my good old friends. She use to be black but she did a skin surgery to get her skin white. What a fucking faggot. I went to see her to talk to her about doing a new bussinnes. When I arrived at her house Emily was on a flatable bed. Her legs were spreaded out and She told me to make myself at home. I decided to go to her kitchen and i grabbed the refrigerator and then i went up back to fortu princessa room and threw the big refrigerator at her vagina to open it up a bit. Then fortu said w"what the heck dyou think ur doing" then i reply and i say bend over bitch wigga.