4

Well forth period just ended. That was my hip hop class. I didn't like it. Why did they sign me up for that? I'm a ballerina. Not a street dancer. I even showed up in my unitard. I felt so out of place, but I still kicked ass though.

After the class I went walking to the locker rooms so I could change but when I wasn't paying attention I ran into an opening door.

"Oops." I said moving out of the way and was a little embarrassed.

"Hi." a boy with curly brown hair said closing the door to the room he was just in. "Did I hit you?" he asked.

"No." I said shaking my head. "I'm good, thank you though."

"No problem miss, but I got to go."

"Miss?" I asked offended.

"Yes?" the boy asked confused.

"I'm a boy." I said.

"You sure about that?" he asked.

"I'm not gender confused. I'm a boy."

"But your wearing a ballet suit?"

"It's a unitard." I answered with attitude.

"Dude that's so gay." he laughed.

"So?" I asked. "What's wrong with that?"

"Are you gay?" he then asked.

"It's none of your business what I am curly." I said.

"Curly?" he asked.

"Well I don't know your name." I shrugged.

"Well it's Harry, so don't call me that again." the boy said getting angered.

"Woe, sorry Harry. I didn't mean to offend you." I said with a small chuckle.

"What's your name twinkle toe?" Harry then asked me crossing his arms over his chest.

"Oh, the name calling starts?" I said with a smile. "It's Louis tough guy."

"Well Louis, you better watch it."

"Why should I be so scared of you? You did just come out of Dance Studio One."

"My sister works here."

"Mm." I nodded.

"She does." Harry argued.

"Okay." I said raising my hands in surrender. "I was just humming along."

"You know you should watch the way you talk to me ballerina."

"And why's that?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest now while raising an eyebrow. "Enlighten me."

"I'm the quarterback of the football team."

"Oh that's so scary Harry." I said and then chuckled. "That rhymed."

"Look." Harry said walking closer to me. "Just shut up and don't talk to me. I need to go loser."

"I don't care." I shrugged and then walked into the locker rooms.

I couldn't see his face, but I knew it was probably priceless.

I know what I did was bad, but oh well. I don't need shit from guys like him and I don't want to get bullied again. I want to show them that I'm stronger then what I seem and that I can stand up for myself.

I then got changed back into my normal clothes and I walked to my fifth period.

Once in there I sat down in the back and then some blonde kid sat next to me.

"Hi." the blonde guy spoke speaking with an Irish accent. "I'm new here. I'm Niall Horan." he smiled.

"That's funny." I smiled. "I'm new here too."

"Oh really?" Niall smiled and chuckled a little. "What's your name?"

"Oh sorry."I laughed. "I'm Louis Tomlinson."

"Are you in the Harrison program?" Niall then asked.

"Yeah." I nodded. "Ballet and Hip Hop. Are you?"

"Yeah." he nodded. "Guitar."

"Oh that's cool." I nodded. "So are you from Ireland?" I asked.

"Yup." he nodded. "Just moved from Mullingar, Ireland about four days ago."

"Nice." I said. "I just moved from New York, New York."

"Oh, that place seems so much fun mate! I wish I could go there someday. I really want to see a Broadway show."

"Maybe I can take you there one day." I said bumping my shoulder into his.

"That would be sick." he nodded.

Just then the teacher walked in.

"Hello everyone." Ms. Abdual spoke. "Please get out your books and study with a partner on chapter six. I'm very busy grading papers today. But welcome to the new students Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan." the teacher spoke.

Everyone turned to look at Niall and I. We both smiled awkwardly.

Then everybody turned around and got to work.

When Niall and I were getting out our books the classroom door opened and in walked that guy named Harry from the Harrison Dance Academy's dance studio hallway.

"Hey Ms. A." Harry said with a nod.

"Your late Mr. Styles. One more and it's detention."

"It won't happen again." he smirked.

Harry then turned to the class so he could walk to his seat but his eyes spotted me.

Harry glared at me and I glared right back into his mossy green eyes.

I can already tell that he's a dickhead and I'm not going to like him.

He kept walking towards me and I was getting a little freaked out.

He wasn't going to punch me right in the middle of class was he?

Wow he's ballsy.

But I soon found out what he was doing when he sat next to me.

It was the only seat in the room left.

Great.

Harry looked over to what Niall and I did. He then got out his book and turned to chapter six.

"Harry." Mrs. Abdual then said out loud.

"Ya?" Harry asked looking up to the teacher.

"Help Louis and Niall out please. They are both new."

Harry turned his head to us, smiled at Niall, and then glared at me.

He the turned back to our economics teacher and nodded, "Sure thing Ms. A."

"Thank you." she said and then got back to her work.

"I'm not helping you Louis." Harry then whispered to me immediately.

"Good." I said. "I don't want your help. I can figure it out on my own thank you."

"I'm sure of it." Harry said and then turned to Niall. "Niall?" he asked politely. "Need help?"

"Oh yes." Niall said with his thick accent seeping through.

"Oh, you're Irish?" Harry asked.

"Yeah." Niall nodded.

"Cool." Harry nodded back with a smile.

I rolled my eyes and got to work.

Harry and Niall kept talking across me and completely ignoring me.

Thanks Harry for stealing my first friend I made today.

This school year is off to such a great start.

__________

I hope whoever is reading is enjoying. Please like and comment thanks ~ Ash