30

"Up Louis! Up!" Ms. Hough yelled at me. "Kick your leg up!"

I kicked my leg up as far as I could and felt a sharp pain in my leg. So I tumbled to the ground.

"Oh my gosh Louis, are you okay?"my teacher asked rushing over to me.

"I'm fine." I said sitting up.

"Well how about you just rest for a little bit. I don't want you injured for your Juilliard audition this weekend."

"Alright." I nodded and then sat down by the mirrors.

"I'll be back in a few minutes. I need to talk to my brother about something." Ms. Hough spoke right before she left through the front doors of the studio.

So I sat there in my spot, back against the mirror, in silence, as I went over my routine in my head.

Just then the doors opened and in walked Harry.

"Harry?" I asked not getting up for fear that my leg would pull even more.

"Oh hi Louis." Harry said softly and walked over to me. "I was told my sister would be in here. So where is she?"

"I don't know." I said shaking my head. "This is Ms. Hough and I's practice room."

"For what?"

"My Juilliard audition."

"Oh." he nodded. "Why are you just sitting here then?" he asked pointing to me.

"I pulled something. So Ms. Hough made me sit down and take a break."

"Where is she?"

"Talking with her brother Mr. Hough."

He nodded and then asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah." I nodded with a small smile. "I'm fine."

"Well that's good." he said and paused for a little before speaking next. "I guess I should be going so I can find Gemma." he spoke and then turned to start walking out.

"Before you go, can I ask you something?"

"What?" He asked turning around.

"So-" I paused. "-my Juilliard audition is this weekend."

"Oh? That's this weekend? Well shit, I hope your leg gets better."

"It will." I nodded, but then continued. "I was wondering if you'd come?"

"But isn't it just a room with you and the judges alone?"

"No." I said shaking my head. "Anybody who wants to sit in the audience and watch can watch. It's in the auditorium."

"Oh, well I'd like to come then." he nodded. "Are you doing ballet like you wanted?"

"No." I said shaking my head. "I decided to listen to the team and do something different that will get me noticed."

"Then I know it's going to be amazing Louis." he smiled.

"Thank you." I smiled back. "And would you mind telling the rest of the team along with Coach Beast to come along and watch?"

"Sure thing. I'm sure they would love to come and cheer their teacher on."

"Great. Then I'll see you Saturday at 11:00."

"See ya there." Harry waved and then left me alone in my silence again... that is before Ms. Hough came back.

"Ready to take it from the top?"

"You bet." I nodded and got up.

"Let's go!"

__________

Please like and comment ~ Ash