45

HEY, I HAVE A VERY COOL SURPRISE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER FOR EVERYONE! CHECK IT OUT AFTER YOU ARE DONE READING!!!

__________

The next time I opened my eyes, I was in the hospital.

I looked around and saw my mom watching t.v. in the room with me and no one else was with us.

"Mom?" I called out.

Her head snapped to me.

"Louis, thank god you're alive!" she yelled running to me and giving me the biggest hug.

"Alive?" I asked puzzled. "Why wouldn't I be alive?"

Just then the doctor walked in.

"Louis? You're alive?" he asked in pure shock.

"Yeah." I nodded. "Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?"

"You have been in a coma for two weeks straight."

"What?" I asked feeling my soul leave my body.

"After you passed out on stage, you haven't woken up since. We thought you'd be out for a few months... or you might not make it at all."

"Why did this even happen? That's not possible just from a pass out?"

"Are you not aware why you passed out?"

"Not really?"

"You had tons of Ecstasy in your blood stream. More recently you ingested Speed."

"Speed? What's that?"

"It's a drug that keeps you awake or energized, but it can defiantly kill you. You can have a heart attack or a stroke... you had a stroke. That's why you passed out."

"I had a stroke?"

"Yes." he nodded. "But luckily nothing was damaged in your body and luckily the drug didn't take your life. You're very luckily."

I breathed out and a few tears ran down my face.

"Sir Polunin wanted me to text him when you were awake. So I'll go do that and then get Harry from the food court."

"Harry's here?"

"Yeah." mom nodded. "He road with you in the ambulance and then called me."

"Oh, okay." I nodded.

I then waited for a few minutes after she left, and then Harry was in the room with me and the doctor left us alone.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Hello." Harry smiled back and then gave me a big hug. "I'm so glad you're okay."

After he let go I then dropped my smile.

"What?" he asked.

"Why did you give me speed?"

"I was hoping that you would be hyped enough to get through your performance."

"But you could have killed me. I had a stroke and was in a coma for two weeks."

"And I'm really sorry about that."

"You could have ruined my career Harry. You can't do that to me. You need to get rid of your drugs. They are terrible."

"But you wanted to party."

"Yeah, but on the night of my birthday I had the knowledge of what I was taking you asshole."

"Well I was trying to help."