35

A whole two months had passed in college and I was finally happy.

All of my friends: James, Ross, Grayson, Ethan, Kian, JC, and Lucky were amazing. Well Lucky was the most amazing.

But I finally feel normal here. Mostly because everyone is gay or bi. Also everyone here is artsy and it's fantastic!

"So Lou, are you going to go clubbing with us tonight?" Ross asked putting his arm around me.

"You guys are going out again?"

"Didn't James tell you?"

"Oh, I forgot. Sorry." James apologized.

"It's cool." I said smiling. "But yeah, I'll go out with you guys... again. You people do realize it's been like a solid month now if you count up all of our days together right?"

They all just shrugged and laughed.

The day went by pretty quick after that and before I knew it... I was out at a club with all of my new friends.

"We all have to ask you something." Grayson spoke.

"What?" I asked over the loud music.

"Do you do drugs?"

"Why?"

"Because we do." Ethan then spoke.

"Yeah I've done them before."

"Great." Grayson smiled. "Because our dealer just texted us and he has them ready for us."

"Oh alright." I nodded. "I'll do them with you guys then."

I know not to get too carried away... Harry taught me that.

"Great! Then E and I are gonna go grab it. We'll be right back." Grayson smiled and then left with his twin brother Ethan.

"That's cool." Lucky spoke into my ear.

"What?"

"That you do drugs too."

"Why is that?"

"Because it's more fun to fuck when your on cloud nine."

I smiled at that.

Lucky and I aren't together... but we are fuck buddies.

Not too long after that Gray and E were back with a bag full of goodies.

"Take this." E said handing it to me.

"What is it?"

"Acid."

"Had it." I said and put the sheet onto my tongue... the familiar high started crawling through my veins again.

I have to say... I missed this type of feeling. Justin knew where the party was at.

But I didn't want to think about them right now.

I'm in college baby.

After a few hours of drug taking and alcohol drinking, a stranger came up behind me and asked to dance with me. I didn't look at his face, but I nodded anyways and backed my ass up into his dick.

I grind-ed onto him as Filthy/Gorgeous played by the Scissor Sisters.

(In case you guys don't know the song)

And let me tell you, Lucky has made me into one horny bitch, and right now as I'm grinding on this stranger... I wanna do him... and I think he had the same idea.

"Let's go to the bathroom." he whispered into my ear towards the middle of the song.

I nodded and I dragged him off, him behind me.

Everything was a blur from the drugs I had been taking, but I finally made it to the bathroom.

Once we got inside the dimly lit bathroom, I dragged him into the handicap stall, and he banged me into the wall. After that he pulled my pants down, spread my cheeks, and darted his tongue into me.

"Fuck!" I shouted because the music was still pumping in the bathroom through the speakers.

After a few minutes, he got up and started kissing me neck.

"I wanna fill you." he whispered.

I nodded my head fast.

I then heard his belt hit the floor and I heard the taring of a condom packet.

Next I felt him inside of me.

"Uh fu-shit." I moaned as he pounded into me which caused me to be squished up against the nasty ass bathroom wall.

Pretty soon he got the message of me wanting to change our position.

So I turned around, eyes still a bit blurred, and he lifted me up so I was sat on the handicap stall's sink. Then he was in me again grunting... god it was such a hot grunt.

But then he stopped and pulled out screaming a, "What the fuck!"

I felt myself fall to the gross, puked on floor. So I stood up while pulling up my pants.

"What's your problem dude?" I asked then wiping my eyes.

"Is that you Louis?"

"You know my name?"

"Of course I do."

I didn't say anything.

"It's only been four months. Do you really not know who I am?"

"My vision is blurry." I said wiping my eyes.

"It's Harry."

And then I puked... right on his shoes.

___________

Well...

Everyone please like and comment and I hope you enjoyed! ~Ash