Just about Lilè

*10 years ago*

Hi! My name is Lilè and I am from Galway, Ireland. I have 6 brothers. 3 older and 3 younger. There's Seán, Owen, Patrick, me, Ethan, Rory, and the newest brother Ion.

Today, is the day that I am going to audition today.

Me Dad and I are going to to Dublin today! I am so happy. I have been practicing this song called 'Raggle, Taggle, Gypsy'. It sounds really good to me. My Dad and I had to go on a train. When we got there we walked into this big building that was very beautiful

" Excuse me we are here to audition for Celtic Thunder" My Mum said. The lady looks up and hands us a number. "Who and what are you auditioning for?" The lady said. " I am auditioning for the part of the drummer. And my name is Lilè Moore. And I am age 8." I said with pride in my voice. "Wow! You must be very proud of her. " The lady said with an smile on her face. "Yes. I am. Very much." My Dad smiled. "Well you are number 23 for drumming. Have a great day!" She said smiling. " Thanks you do to!" I said. My Dad and I walked away and sat in the siting area.

*Couple hours later*

"Lilè Moore!" The women said. I turn to my Dad and hug him. "Good Luck!" She says. I start walking over to the lady. Her eyes start opening. " Hello sweetie I think your at the wrong competition." She says. " Um This is Celtic Thunder right?" I said. " Yes it is" She said as we walk into the elevator. "Then no I am not. I am trying out for the drummer part." I said smiling. smiling back she just says 'okay'.

We enter this big room filled with people. "You can sit right over there" She says smiling while pointing to the drum chair. " Hello sweet heart what your name?And tell us about you and your age" The lady says. "Hello! My name is Lilè Moore and I am 8. I come from Galway." I said. " Alright when ever your ready." She said. As I start I feel everyone starts on me.

( the drum part)

When I finish everyone is starting at me looking at me like I am crazy. The room erupts with applause. "Wow! Lilè thank you so much! Boys any questions?" The lady says. The first to raise there hand was a boy with the name tag; Damian. "Hi! Um how long have you been playing the drums?" "Sense I was 2 years young." The room erupts with laughter from that word. " Okay um anyone else?" She said. One other person raised there hand. To my point of view he looked very jolly. "Well, I loved how you did some of the things different but are you in school?" "Um my my Dad home schools my brothers and I." I said " How many brothers do you have?" "I have 6. 3 younger and 3 older." " Wow well thank you darling, for coming we will get back to you in about a couple of days. I got up and bowed and then walked out.

"How did it go Lil?" My Dad said as we walked back to the car. "I think we will be getting a call back from then." I said with pride. "Well thats good! Now as I think of it lets text your brothers to see how there doing with Ion.

Dad: Hey! is everything going alright?

Seán: Yeah right now Ion is taking a sleep and the rest are watching a movie. Did Lilè get the part?

Dad: They said they will let her know.

Seán: Well thats good at least they said that they were going to call her back.

Dad: Well see you soon. Love you and your brothers.

Seán: Love you too Dad and Lilè.

(end text messages)

(couple days later)

Me Dad and I are on the way back from Dublin to go home.

Then 'Ring, ring ,Ring'

*HI! I'm Lilè. Let me know what you think. Its me first story*