(Mythology)The New Guys (2013)

I wake up in a dark room. Nothing. Just nothing. 'Ahhhh!' I scream out not remembering were I was. I hear foot steps coming in and jumping on the bed. 'What? What's Wrong!' The person said.  'Ahhhhh! Person get- down- from- my bed!' I say hitting the mysterious person in the head and kicking him in the you know what. He falls to the ground and groans in pain. I turn on my lamp and look to see Keith. "Ooo sorry Keith.' I say getting down and helping him get up. He turns to me and says 'I come in her to see if you were alright and I get hit in the blank-blank.' 'You know you can say the word I am 14 you know.' I say him getting on my nerves. He takes my head and holds it saying 'No bláth beag' (little flower) I take my head out of his arms and push him out of the room. 

I start changing and then he comes in again. 'Remember bláth beag, we have auditions today for the two new people.' He says coming in again and hugging me. 'Yea, I remember. I hope the new guys are nice.' I say looking off in a dreamy look. 'No. You want to know if there cute. But I can tell you one thing they are pretty cute.' He says walking out of the room. I turn my face and it is as read as a tomato. 'Plus I cancel your blushing from a mile away!' He screams from the other  room. I get change into this. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=218488365

Keith and I got to the Dublin and went inside. We pass the front desk stopping at it. 'Lilé! Oh wow! I haven't seen you in forever!' She said standing up giving me a hug. 'Regan! I haven't seen you like what- 3 months?' I say tightening the hug. 'Well it has been that long since there was a break.' 'Lilé, I hate to brake up this little happy day but, we need to go.' Keith says looking up from his watch. 'Oh yes sorry see you soon Regan!' I said giving her on last hug before leaving to go on the stage. 

Keith and I walk in the door and everyone turns and look to see 'Ryan!' I said jumping up and giving him a huge hug. 'Lilé! How have you been mo chailín beag?' (My little girl) 'Great!' 'Lets go and you can meet the new meat. How does that sound?' He says as we are walking over. 'It sounds very good.'  

We walk and I see this pretty handsome man. Looks to be about 23-34. 'Colm! I want you to meet our youngest member of 'Celtic Thunder' Lilé Moore. Lilé I want you to meet Colm Keegan. One of the newest band members.' 'How do you do?' He says looking at e with his very nice eyes. 'Great thanks. I am 14 how old are you?' I say looking up to him. He's about 6'4 and I am like 5'6. 'I am 23. I think we could be good friends ceann beag?' (little one) He says looking at me. 'That could be true. It was nice meeting you.' 'You too ceann beag.' He says as he walks away. 

I feel someone tap me on the shoulder. I turn around and see this bright eyes man with black hair. He smiles at saying 'Hello young one.' His mysterious aura that he brought in the room.'Um hi mysterious man that I do not know.' I said making him smile. 'Well would you like to know my name?' 'Sure?' 'Well I am Emmet Cahill. I am 19 years old and I like to sing.' He says as he smirks and grins at me in a fashion that was mind breaking. 'Well, my name is Lilé Moore and I am 14 years old. I am also the drummer of 'Celtic Thunder'.' I said smiling at him. He looks at me and says 'So what do you like to do for fun around here?' he says looking down at me. 'Well we can always prank Keith? Do you know him? The blonde crazy Irish man?' I said getting a grn on my face while thinking of what we could do to Keith. ' Of course! That guy is crazy!' 'I know the first time I met him I said the same thing!' 'Well then, lets see what we can do.' 

Emmet and I are walking into the dressing room of Keith. I turn to him and bring out a pack of flour from my backpack. I turn to Emmet and give him the bag as I hold the hairdryer. I take out my camera my grandfather gave to me before he died and hid it. Emmet and I sneak out of the room and grab his computer and press play that the camera is connected to. I sit down on stage with Emmet as he calls the other boys over. We all sit or stand and watch, waiting of something to happen. 

Keith walks into the room after taking a shower and gets his hairdryer. He starts and turns it on. Flour and surprise smacks on his face. We start laughing and watch to see what he does next. (on camera) 'Oh Lilé is sooo dead!' he says running of the screen. I quickly give back the computer to Emmet and run. 'Oh no I am dead.' I said running to my best friend Laura who was talking with Sharron. 'Lilé what is the matter?' Laura says. I point to an angry Keith who looks over to see me. he starts running at me and I also start running. I run on stage while the boys look and see Keith running over to me. He catches me and starts tickling me. 'Lilé this is what you get!' 'Emmet! Ryan! Neil! George! Colm! Help me!' I say trying to move but won't budge.' 'Sorry Lilé I can't. I have to go!' said Ryan. 

This is war.