2016 Part 2

After talking to the boys I maybe got the courage up to ask Damian some stuff about why he's always tired. 

"Hey Damo." I say walking into the room he was sitting in. 

"Hey Lil. Whatcha need?" He said looking up to my face in a very lovingly way. 

"Damo, I'm worried about you. As well as the other boys. We're scared that you might be going though a rough heartbreak after-" "Please don't say the name. She has caused me enough pain already."

"I'm sorry. I've just been worried. I get it you know. The whole heartbreak thing. I've been though it too with him.  He's caused me a great amount of pain." "I know. I've tried and helped you though it all." "And that's why I'm trying to return the favor. Of helping you. With anything

What he didn't realize is that when I meant anything I meant everything. Love, heartbreak, getting though heartbreak. I was a genius at that. I did go though it with him. 

"Lily!" Damian said knocking me out of my day dream. "Yes?" "I just said I think we need a vacation after tour. Maybe go see Jonathan and Lea." 

* Jonathan Groff and Lea Michel

"I think it would be wonderful. But right after I go visit my brothers and niece and nephews. I really miss them." I say giving Damian a look. "Come here." He motioned to me. I move forward and he holds out his hands giving me a hug. We stay in that position till Keith comes in and tells me he needs to talk to me. I pull away and walk over to him. He dragged me out of the room. "So Lilé, what were you and Damo talking about in there."he says wiggling his eyes at me in a way trying to be cute. 

"Nothing pervert. We were just talking about how we might go visit Lea and Jonathan after tour." "Oh, I now remember we have sound check in 5 minutes drummer!" He says nudging me. Then skipping away to Colm. 

"What a weird child?"I say looking around to find Ryan just getting off the phone. 

"Lilé! Wait up!" He says running over to me. "So Ry, sound check is in now 4 minutes and we're still walking over to the drum set. "Well no you are."He said trying to be smart. 

"See you after Ry" "See ya Lil" He says walking onto the stage in a different direction. I sit down and start doing some warm ups. 

"Lilé you ready?"David our music director said. "Let's do this!" I say and we start. 

* After sound check and the performance* 

"Okay everyone! That's our last tour date!" David said. "What a wonderful performance!" 

"Ring, ring, ring!" My phone went buzzing. "Sorry!" I say stepping out of the room, 

"Hello?" I answer. "Hello! Is this Lilé Moore?"  "Yes this is her." 

"Hello! My name is Charlie Miles. I am Demi Lavato's tour manager and I was woundeding and offering a drumming role on her next tour." 

I kinda stop there. Not moving. Scared. 

"I can give you 3 months to think about it." "Have a question. How long is the tour?" "6 months." "Oh ok. Um let me get back to you." " Okay take your time this is a big decision!" "Okay thank you," " bye," 

I hang up the phone and find the nearest chair to sit. Holding my head in my hand. I don't know why I'm so conflicted. Most likely because of I've been with the guys on tour for so long and now I'm might be making a big change, they're like my family. They basically are my family. And what about Damian. He is my best friend. I've ground up with him. I should tell the guys. But maybe I should tell Sharon first. Just Incase I just don't get it. I'll tell her tomorrow. 

I walk back to the bus not wanting to celebrate another tour success. I walk onto the bus and just lay face down on my pillow. Sleep taking over me. 

Sorry I haven't been updating. I've been very busy with school and some family drama. Please feel free to give me pointers or anything that you think will work into the story. I feel like this is a good twist in the story. What will she choose?