Author's Note

WHALE, hello my dear readers. It is AYE, MoonReader109. Everyone can call me Moon. This is the first time EYE have spoken in this wonderful story, yet best so far from its creation. I have a lot to say within the note. Don't worry, I don't want anyone MOONing about it.

I am glad that everyone here is reading my story. I currently have 3.3K eye things and about 175 stars. I don't know the symbols, can somebody tell me? I honestly did not expect to get that much stuff in 2-3 months. I thank you all! The story won't be ending anytime soon, so if anyone wants a sequel, please give me ideas. Speaking of stories, I am going to make another Undertale story with the help of a friend. All picture credit goes to them.

For the person who told me the classic deTEMMIEnation pun, I won't be pulling Temmie puns unless Temmies have been brought up in the chapter. You won't see them often, if any. There was also a person who asked me if I like Undertale. Really? Why WOOD I make stories about Undertale if I didn't like it? Finally, if the reader happens to be like the actual reader in reality, that is pure chance. The "reader" was made from my own perspective and a little touch of imagination.

But WHEAT! I have decided to do some shoutouts. If you make a pun and message it to me, if it is really creative or really funny, you get a shoutout in the next chapter. You could make a story of puns for all I care.

One last thing, WOOD anyone like a glass of WATER we doing puns before I go? That's a rhetorical question.

-MoonReader109 signing out