Gotta love Pocky ... {Jungkook x Reader}

Dedicated to: darktrashhh

  (SMUT ?)

  "Jung... Stop being like that, and ask her out!" Baekhyun yells at Jungkook. "I-I can't! I know she'll reject me, because you told me she likes Xiumin..." He pouts.

  Baekhyun burst into laughter. "Haha! You really think that?! I was kidding when I said that. Damn Jungkook, you're so gullible!" He continues laughing, while Jungkook turns dark red.

  "Okay, tell you what?..." Baekhyun pulled out a box of Pocky. He whispered his plan in Jungkook's ear.

*******
                *5 mins later*

  The only way Jungkook was going to kiss Jasmine was, every mans wing man... Pocky. It was five of them, Xiumin, Danielle, Jasmin, Baekhyun and Jungkook.
They played for a while, and there was a mix of people that had to kiss during the game.

  There was Danielle x Baekhyun, Baekhyun won. Then, Baekhyun x Xiumin, Xiumin won. Xiumin x Jungkook, Jungkook won... Then.... Jungkook x Jasmin.

  "Okay guys here's the Pocky." Baekhyun said giving Jungkook the pocky. He slipped it in his mouth as Jasmin put her mouth in the other end. Jungkook gulped and got a bit nervous.

  Every time one of them would slip in, Lalo would moan. Where did Lalo come from?!

  They both reached to the middle and their lips touched. They both melted in the kiss. They soon broke the pocky, but that didn't stop them from their make-out session.

  Jungkook laid Jasmin down with him on top of her. Danielle's eyes were widen as Baekhyun was fan-girling in a hardcore way.

  Xiumin was extremely jealous, and all he could do was turn beat red. Lalo kept moaning loudly, to see if they would get uncomfortable and pull away, but they didn't.

  I guess Jungkook thought they were alone, and started grinding his body against Jasmin. Everyone watching, started getting a nosebleed.

  "Get some~!" Lalo moaned as they pulled away blushing. Everyone laughed but them. "I-its not f-funny!" Jasmin stuttered. "Haha." "Yeah it is!" Baekhyun and Danielle said.

  Baekhyun went to Jungkook, smirking, and pulled a pocky stick out in front of Jungkook. "Wanna play with her again?"

-----------------------------------------------------

  This is so cringing! 😂